7. Rebirth

~Reyna~

Reyna was holding her head in her hands. Her eyes were closed, she was waiting. A sudden scream made her look up and her glance followed the noise. It was a scream of joy mixed with desesperation. Reyna looked at the door which was slowly opening pushed by Leo. The boy entered hardly, pulling Percy behind him.

"He's alive." Leo said "At least, I think so..."

The girls and Nico looked at him.
"Yeah he is alive" the tenebrous boy said.

"Good" Annabeth said while she was running to her boyfriend to hug him. Reyna looked at her in pity, the poor daughter of Athena had been through a lot. It would be awfully mean if Hades would take her boyfriend away in this critical moment.

Leo and Annabeth layed Percy down. Reyna looked at the others and used of her mother's power to give them the strenght and energy needed. After an interminable 30 mintues while Percy coughed, a lot. Well this time he's alive, for sure. Reyna thought. She yawned and let the others handle the rest. She had used to much of her power and all she wanted was sleep. She layed down and directly fell asleep.

A soft hand on her arm woke her up. She sat and looked at Nico.

"Is Percy alright? Oh and I'm so sorry that I didn't help you more" She said, yawning.

"Don't worry, you needed to sleep and yeah, Jackson's okay" He whispered. "All the others are sleeping, by the way..." He took her in his arms and passed his hand in her hair. "You can sleep if you want... I didn't really want to wake you up but I thought you might prefer to be aware of Percy's state"

"Yeah thank you" She said and put her head in his neck. He smelled, well... familiar and Nico-ish. What a surprise... Reyna laughed a little because of her thoughts stupidity. She looked at him and kissed him quick. Her gaze then moved all around the hotel room. Wait wait wait, HOTEL ROOM?!

"Oh yeah we landed and well, went to a hotel. More confortable, is it not?" Nico said smiling.

"Well yeah, I believe so" she mumbled. "But I also believe we should sleep"

He nodded, stood upand went to the couch.

"Wait no stay here. Please" She begged. He went back to her and layed down next to her. They stayed like that for a while until they both fell asleep.

*  *  *

Okay short... I know...
Sorry

Well guys I just had to post this or else you would have thought me inactive...

And also I know how annoying it is to wait for updates of stories you're reading.

So here it it!

I finally decided I would update this weekly besides if I have big tests at school or not enough time :)

Love you all and I hope you enjoyed the chapter

Thanks again for reading

~Camy