Føurteen

Lauren was sitting in the living room talking to her mom when the door opened and in walks Normani. Clara watched as her daughter lit up when she saw the brown skinned girl. "Hey Mani! How are you?" Lauren asked.

Normani huffs as she took her seat next to Lauren. "Bad. Some boy from class tried hitting on me today by insulting you. So I had to put him in his place." She said proudly. The proud look on Normani's face made Lauren giggle. "You're adorable Manibear." She coos as she hugged and kissed Normani's cheek.

Clara watched from her chair at the way Normani and Lauren interacted with each other. It reminded her of how her and Mike used to interact. They were so in love with each other that they often forgot that other people were in the room with them. To her their relationship was perfect, everything she wanted and more. Yeah her and Mike argued but it was never nothing that couldn't be solved by talking it out. Her relationship with Liam was nothing short of toxic. He was the complete opposite of Mike. Liam was rude, abusive, hateful. He often talked down to her. He was one of the reasons why she got addicted to drugs and alcohol, the other being her morning the lose of her husband. Looking over at Normani and Lauren she couldn't help but smile at them. Clara could see the love held in her daughters eyes and she could not be happier. Lauren truly deserved it.

"Ok so I picked out five movies that I thought would be great for today." Lauren said happily as she stood up to put in the first movie.

Clara furrowed her eyebrows together "why five?" She asked as she looked at her daughter. Lauren just shrugs "why not? I think five is a good number." She replied. Clara just chuckled as she relaxed in her chair and watched the movie.

---X---

"No Normani get away from me!"

"But why Lauren?"

"You know exactly why!"

Normani smirked as she walked closer towards Lauren with a spray bottle filled with grape juice. "What are you so scared of Jauregui?" She aaked with a small snicker. Lauren huffs and rolls her eyes "I dont want to get sticky." She whines as she pouts and bats her eyes at Normani.

"Don't pout at me." Normani hissed as she sprays her.

Lauren glared at her "oh you're dead Kordei!" She yells as she chases Normani around the table. "You'll have to catch me first Michelle." Normani laughed as she ran away from Lauren.

Clara shook her head as she watched Normani and Lauren run around and chase and spray each other with things. It was cute really. She could see how happy Lauren really was and it warmed her heart because she really deserved it.