Seven

Having Normani's lips pressed against her own had Lauren frozen in place. She was so shocked. Slowly fluttering her eyes closed she slowly let herself kiss back. Gently cupping Normani's cheek she poured as much passion into the kiss as she could. Lauren wasn't exactly sure why but she wanted Normani to know that she was enjoying this. A lot actually.

The butterflies Lauren felt in her stomach and the sparks of electricity that ran through her body scared her that she pulled away. "Mani I-I need I uh-can we go slow?"

Normani could hear the vulnerability in her voice as Lauren spoke which made her smile lovingly at the younger girl. "LoLo we can take it as slow as you want. I'm not going to force you into anything that you're not ready for." She says.

Lauren breathed a sigh of relief as she pulled Normani in for a hug. "Thank you for be so understanding." She spoke in a small voice. Normani smiles "you're welcome Lo."

---X---

Lauren was laying on her bed looking up at the ceiling as she thought about Normani. There was just something about the beautiful brown girl that had her mind wondering to her at all hours of the day. Sitting up on her bed she looked over at her dorm mate. "Dinah would you be ok if Ally wanted to take things slow before you became official?" She asked curiously.

Dinah chuckles "of course I would. Ally means the world to me and if she wanted to take things slow then I would take things slow because I love her and her feelings matter to me." She explained.

A small smile formed on Lauren's lips as she hugged her knees to her chest. "Do you think Mani will wait for me?" She asked softly. Dinah nods as she looked up at the girl "of course I do, Lo. Mani likes you and from what you told me she was willing to wait until you're ready. She's not going anywhere." She says.

Lauren smiled to herself as she thought about Normani and how she really wanted to be with her. "I hope not."