the boy|bitter encounters and closure

Start from the beginning

Scratch that. He's a devil in disguise.

Rolling my eyes in annoyance. Not only with him but myself . ❝What.❞ I growled, turning around in my seat, tapping the counter ordering four more shots. ❝You just can't seem to leave me alone can you.❞ I mutter softly, not caring if he heard me or not.

Aiden groans loudly behind me. ❝That's enough for you tonight Juliette.❞ He says holding up his hand canceling my order. With an exasperated sigh, I spin around quickly, finger ready to poke his chest and tongue heavy to chastise him only to find him looking down at me all doe-eyed.

❝What's wrong with you Julie?❞ He asks loudly, but not loud enough a so have to look at his lips to figure out what he was saying. Shaking my head I avert my eyes from his lips and up to his eyes. His hands rest on my sides, ribbing small soothing circles in my back. With a heavy breath I grip both hands and throw them off of my waist roughly.

❝You're what's wrong with me.❞ I seethe, shoving my index finger into his shoulder roughly. Stepping closer to him, he lowers his head enough to hear me. ❝I come here with Julian to forget about you abound I see you and your little slut here having a blast and partying.❞

❝She's here?❞ His head reels back and stares at me wide eyed while mine narrow. I scoff lightly and move to turn back to the bar only to be pulled back into his chest. ❝I swear to you I'm here with the swim team. I'm not sure if you've been keeping tabs but we won the championship medal and I was one of the athletes with the most medals.❞  I can hear the smile in his voice but I refused to look at him.

Because I didn't care.

But I did.

I watched, bundled up in my sheets, eating Nutella and cheering him on silently as he won his eighth medal.

❝Good for you I guess.❞ I tried my best to sound unaffected by the news, slowly raising my head I tried to keep my face emotionless but once I met his gaze I felt like my heart broke again.

A small frown was placed on his face, eyes shining with whatever he was drunk on. He opened his mouth to speak again but the sight of me shaking my head at him cut him off. Pushing him away slowly, I try to make my way to the exit.

And again my slightly tipsy self is dragged back to Aiden. His arm wrap around my waist while the other sweeps my feet off of the ground, my hands instinctually find their way around his neck, ensuring that I don't fall. Gritting my teeth together I glare up at his slightly stubble hoping he'd get the hint to put me down.

But did I want that? I missed him. I missed how he held me like this, pulling me closer when I tried to move away. I miss how we used to cuddle. Combing our fingers through each other's hair, running our fingers alongside each other's sides wig goosebumps trailing the path.

The thumping of the bass brought me out of my reverie.

Make his way across the dance floor, pushing through the crowd angrily. His grip on me tightens a bit causing me to shift uncomfortably, his gaze shifting from the line of exit to my for a second and some.

❝Let me go.❞ Shaking his head, he continues his way to the exit. Throwing my head back in defeat I think of how I'm going to get away from him.

Fighting or hitting him isn't found to help me. Tried it many times when we were play fighting and I always ended up trapped beneath him.