the boy|swim meets, lies and comdom wrappers

SLOWLY STIRRING AWAKE,  prying my eyes open lid by lid under the covers,  I reach out to see if Aiden was there

SLOWLY STIRRING AWAKE, prying my eyes open lid by lid under the covers, I reach out to see if Aiden was there. But, that's be asking too much. Groaning in pain I turn on my side, peeling the cover off of my face to get a breath of fresh air, only to shrink back to shield myself from the sun rays that peeked through the curtain.

The sound of the shower jets turning off encouraged me to pry my eyes open again. Rolling into the inviting coolness of his side of the bed, I smile in contentment. The shrill sound of ping notifications. Furrowing my brows I reach over on the night stand gripping the source of all the nice only to see her name plastered across the notification bar along with many tower texts messages from the swim team group chat. Pressing my finger against the home button, it automatically unlocked. Idiot. I click onto the app, my frown deepening as I really through the texts. Pushing myself off of the pillows into a sitting position, I hold the sheet to my chest with one hand while gripping the phone in the other.

Anger turning to rage and heartache turning to heartburn.

I miss you babe. When can I see you? 😘

Tonight, after my swim meet she won't suspect anything. She'll most likely be asleep like always.

Okay, love you babe.

love you too babygirl

Biting my lower lip I check to see when these were sent, only to feel my heart drop when it's exactly the time 'we' went to sleep. I swallow the pain, slipping my legs off of the bed, resting the phone back on the nightstand. Rushing to his drawer I rip out every piece of clothing belonging to me shoving it in the duffle bag next to the trash bin. I shake everything out quickly only to find condoms fall out. 

What the actual fuck!? Here I was fucking heartbroken that I kissed a guy and he's hiding condoms in his swim bag?

I hold in a sob that threatened to to take my body. Shaking my head I continue even when I hear the bathroom door open.

❝Babe what's going on? What's wrong? ❞

❝What's going on? You! ARE. A. FUCKING. HYPOCRITE. That's what's going on. ❞

Wiping off the excess water dripping onto his face, he wore a dumbfounded look on his face as he glanced at me then towards the drawer with my clothes.❝What the hell are you talking about Jules?❞

❝Why don't you go ask you're new girlfriend?❞ I spat out, grabbing some underwear, and some articles of clothing before slamming the door shut and quickly locking it behind me. Shoving him out of the way, with no protest whatsoever I rush into the bathroom, slamming the door angrily. I willed myself not to cry and rush to the toilet, emptying the contents of my stomach.