the boy|we got caught

Listen to Stevie Knows by Olly Murs

SAWYER'S BODY STILLED hovering mine

SAWYER'S BODY STILLED hovering mine. The silence in my bedroom was absolutely deafening, heart-wrenching. The beads of sweat plastered across his forehead seemed to intensify. My wide eyes locked with Sawyer's matching green ones.

❝Juliette❞ he whispered softly, his lips trembling slowly as he stared back at me.

I've never seen him so afraid.

I opened my mouth to respond to him, only to hear the sound of a rough hand knocking against my wooden table loudly.

❝Julie! Are you here? ❞ The voice yelled out, then paused for what felt like forever. My palms started to clam up and I felt my heartbeat throb through my ears and Sawyer's against my chest. ❝Matter of fact I know you are. I see your shoes and your keys by the door❞ And someone else's, the more words I heard the closer the person sounded.

The erratic beating of Sawyer's heart  seemed to out-beat mine causing my eyes that were trained in the wooden door to quickly move back to meet his. His now softened shaft rubbed against my thigh as he shifted. Biting my lower lip I refrained from moaning out while Sawyer leaned forward as his lips brushed against my ear, groaning out huskily. The hills that rose on me as his warm breath caressed  skin only made me want to moan more.

The infamous floor board near my door creaked, and Sawyer snapped out of his daze and quickly slid out of me, rolling to the side where he fell with a thump off of the bed.

I physically winced, muscles tensing because I knew the person behind that door definitely heard that.

Everything went in slow motion. Just like in the movies.

Sawyer scrambled to grab his boxers, yanking it up, I clutched the comforter closer to my sweaty naked body and the door knob slowly twisted, so agonizingly slow.

As the door flew open Sawyer stumbled into my closet and my oh so insolent friend stood in the doorway with a cheesy grin on his face .

❝Where is he?❞ Julian asked, glancing around the room, rounding the left side of the bed, lifting the bedskirt to glance under it.

Doing my best to look innocent and confused, I furrowed my eyebrows and asked softly  ❝Where is who?❞

Julian raised his eyebrow at me almost challenging me to lie again ,❝the guy you're sleeping with that's obviously not your boyfriend.❞ he deadpanned.

Well damn. ❝I was rubbing one out, which you almost walked in on.❞ I lied, rubbing my hand along my face to make it seem like I truly was almost caught masturbating, when I really was getting my walls massaged by something other than my fingers. Wait...that was gross to even think of but it's the truth.

Julian's face scrunched up in disgust as he narrowed his gaze at me. ❝You're a freaking weirdo Jules. Could've locked your damn door then. Thought you were dying in here.❞ He huffed out, sitting on the swivel chair, pulling the cushion from behind him and rests it on his lap, pulling at the fringes.

❝Well, I didn't think I'd see you pop up out of the blue, dumbass. Plus I was busy like I said. And I'm pretty sure you know what a girl sound like when she's coming off her high asshole, you've had plenty of them howling at our beach house trip.❞ I shot back quickly.

Julian stops playing with the fringes, letting out a soft chuckle while nodding his head in agreement. His gaze locks with mine for a few seconds then it drops to something near me and I freeze at his tone. ❝Oooh, what the fuck is up with your neck❞

Instinctively I reach up to where he's referring to and cover it with my palm.❝Julian.❞ I hissed out, embarrassed, leveling him with my own glaring, only to shrink back when he flies up out of the chair and towers above me at the edge of the bed. 

❝Where is he?❞ His tone calm, yet his face hard and his eyes calculating.

❝He's not her-❞ I start to say, averting my gaze from his intense glare.

❝Hello, is it me you're looking for?❞ Sawyer stepped out, rather, jumped out of my closet, singing loudly, arms wide and lower half bare as he was born. My gaze shift from his form to that of my friend's ashen face but deadly glare.

❝Jesus Sawyer!❞

Short and sweet, unlike Sawyer

😉😉