the boy|intercoms and kissing snacks

Has anyone watched to movie Addicted/Addiction?

I WOKE UP TEN MINUTES  before my alarm, looking over as Aiden's bed hair sprawled across his pillow, and soft snores escaped his lips. A small smile etched onto my lips as I slowly started running my finger across his cheek,  whispering softly, babe❞ repeatedly, only for him to grunt a response and turn on his side.

seriously?

I slowly slipped off the bed, sliding my feet into my fluffy shoes. Huffing as I trudged my way down the hall to the bathroom, I pushed the door open and squinted as I flicked the ominous lights on. I hurriedly brushed my teeth, splashing water on my face, to wake myself up completely. As I pass back by the bedroom i see Aiden's still asleep. I quickly grab my phone and head down to the kitchen preparing to make breakfast.

Plugging my phone into the speakers, Conor Maynard's song 'are you sure' play and I grin swinging my waist

❝Who do you love, are you sure! Who do you love and are you sure. Who do you love, are you sure. Who do you love are you sureeee.❞ I sing loudly, washing out the frying pan. Droplets of water and splashing around as I used the sponge as a microphone. Dancing around the kitchen and hopping on the countertop, I finish my rendition and the dishes on a high note.

Heading over to the fridge quickly to get the ingredients for my Spanish omelette and grunt softly when I realize we don't have milk or eggs. Just freaking spectacular.

Looking down at what I'm wearing, Aiden's t-shirt, pajama shorts and shrug lightly, ❝I guess I'm going to the supermarket.❞ I sigh softly, closing the door and searches around the house for at least twenty bucks. Quickly scribbling down a note,  letting Aiden know where I was going,  I hurriedly rush the the supermarket, grabbing my cardigan on the way out.

° ° °

Walking down up and down each aisle, I subconsciously trail my finger across the box of oreos in the snacks isle, while pushing the cart with the other hand, that is, until the feeling of someone's lips brushed against my exposed neck. I jumped the only placed I could go. forward. Right into the trays of snacks, making everything collapse.

❝What the actual chicken nuggets.❞ I gasps, spinning around quickly, hand on my neck, to see a red-faced Sawyer, curled up in the middle of the aisle, laughing hysterically. I scoff, crossing my arms across my chest angrily as I glare down at him. ❝What the hell is wrong with you Sawyer?❞ I snapped, glaring down at his form.

❝Clean up on isle seven. Next time lady please let your boyfriend kiss you instead of trying to kiss the snacks.❞ I scowl as the store clerk's annoying voice rings through the PA system. Rolling my eyes, and my neck I glare towards the nearest camera.