the boy| swim meets, lies and love

Warning: some sexual content!!!!!

I WAS AWARE of three things as my mind drifts into consciousness: a sweet soreness between my legs, the soft drag of fingertips along my back and the untouched conversation about a certain somebody.

Sunlight is coloring my eyelids a dull orange and I know it's late enough that I should get up, but drifting there, in that soft, lulling space between sleep and awake, warm and relaxed and slowly taking in the memories of the night before, I was reluctant to open my eyes. I can feel him, the body heat he's throwing off behind me and the subtle movements of his chest as he breathes, and of course, his fingers tracing invisible patterns on my skin, and my body warms with the knowledge of how intimate I'd been earlier this morning. Glancing over at the bedside table, I get a glance at the faint four p.m.

❝I know you're awake.❞ His breath tickles my ear, voice a slow, sleep-ragged drawl mumbled right against my skin. Even knowing I've been found out, I still do my best to play it off, stretching languidly as if I'm only just stirring.❝You can't fool me,❞ he hums, winding a strong arm around my middle and pulls me back against his chest, and I press my face further into my pillow to hide my growing smile.

❝Of course I'm awake,❞ My voice trembles with a yawn as I struggle to turn over and face him, looking for any trace of dismay or a twinge of anger. ❝You keep touching me.❞ Aiden's head is pillowed on one toned arm, looking sleepy and satisfied, and sweetly admiring as he watches my face come into view.

❝Can I help it if I can't keep my hands off you?❞ As if to prove his point, he eases one hand under the sheet that covers me to just above my chest, my skin prickling with goosebumps as his warm palm swipes over my belly and around my waist. His eyes are a fathomless blue-green this morning, watching my face with disarming intent as I subtly react to his touch with a deep sigh and small shift toward his body, and when his plush bottom lip gets caught between his teeth I can't fight the urge to get my hands on him either. I let my fingers travel up the length of his arm to the solid expanse of his broad shoulder, and with some surprise I feel the faintest of indents there, four small crescent moons marked in his flesh, left by my fingernails when I'd clutched at him for dear life as I shook through my orgasms. I glance back up at his face, where he hasn't taken his eyes off of me for a second, where his lips are dark, bitten pink and a little shiny from chewing them, and my stomach gives a fluttery roll at the memory of him using those lips to take a thorough inventory of my body, until there was hardly an inch left on me that he hadn't christened with his mouth. Aiden's hand tightens on my waist before it slides around to my back, fingers splayed wide over my spine as he flexes his arm to drag me closer to him, the pound of his pulse in his throat and the rake of his eyes down to where the sheet has slipped enough to glimpse the rounded tops of my nipples, I know I wasn't the only one reminiscing about the night before.

❝Aiden...❞ I don't know what I wanted to say, only that I needed his name on my tongue as my hand moves to stroke through the messy curls behind his ear. He follows my example and utters my name, every syllable dripping with the honey of his voice, and my body draws even closer to him, my covered chest pressing to his bare one, my legs tangling together until one of his is between mine and I realize for the first time how aroused I am.

❝How long have you been awake?❞ I whisper, afraid to burst the sacred bubble surrounding the two of us, and his mouth quirks up at the corners, his eyes taking another cursory tour down my body before he answers.

❝Long enough.❞ His eyes stay where my breasts swell just above the sheet, and with a turn of his wrist and a tiny tug, my chest is revealed to him. I watch his pupils dilate, his tongue dart out to wet his lips, his Adam's apple bob in his throat when his hips press forward enough for his cock to find some friction against my hip.

❝Long enough for what?❞ He cups my breast in one large hand, his palm warm, fingers squeezing and feeling the weight of it, spreading warmth through my whole body. Aiden's eyes flicker up to my face and then back down to his prize as he leans closer to me.

❝Long enough to think of all the things I wanna do to you.❞ I feel his breath on my skin moments before his mouth closes around my nipple, teeth grazing the hardened nub and making me mewl and press closer to him.

Little did she know, that Aiden wasn't the only thinking about what he wanted to do to her.