Twenty Three - The Night Before the Audition

Hyena's POV

Uncle Jungyeop just left a few minutes ago. I know that he needed to do a lot of things tonight, so I told him to leave me here in the Practice Room. He seems to be a bit reluctant to do it, but I insisted that he go, and besides Myungsoo Oppa will be here later, so I don't have to worry about anything.

Why am I here?

Actually, I will be going for an audition tomorrow for Woollim Entertainment. Well, they somewhat forced me to do that. They were all teasing me all night about it, so I just said yes without even thinking much about it. Luckily, I am very fond of singing and dancing, so I don't have to worry too much about the audition. Well, I do dance, and sing in school productions, festivals, and recitals, basically, I do that whenever my professors ask me to present something. My grades will be affected if I don't do it, so I don't have any other choice but to comply with them.

I guess to make things easier for me tomorrow, I will just choose the things that I usually do. As I told you before, I really like INFINITE, and I always do covers of their songs. I don't let anyone else see it, not even my father. Only my mom knows about it because sometimes she helps me in filming my dance covers.

Name any INFINITE song, and I could dance to it. Actually, their choreography is quite difficult for girls, but since I am quite flexible, I can dance to any of it. I can even do their Scorpion Dance.

Right now, I haven't thought about the routine that I will do. Well, I guess I need to prepare two performances.

Let's see!

I can probably sing the song, Fixed Stars. I know its' chords very well because I really like that song. In fact, that's one of my favorite songs. I could do an acapella version of it, or better yet, I could use a piano. I tried it before, so I guess it will never be a problem for me. As for a dance performance, I could dance to the song, Before The Dawn.

Why are they all INFINITE songs?

As I said before, I really like their songs. Also, their music is really interesting. Don't get me wrong, I also listen to other groups, such as Girls' Generation, SHINee, IU, and others. It's just I often find myself listening to their songs often.

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. Luckily, Uncle Jungyeop gave me some spare clothes a while ago. After a few minutes, I went out to look for the audio files that I will be using. Woollim's Practice Room has everything that I need. Speakers, players, and this room is equipped with a Wi-Fi connection as well. I don't have to ask for someone's assistance.

I looked for the song file that I need, and luckily, I found it right away

I looked for the song file that I need, and luckily, I found it right away. I tried to do stretching first so that I wouldn't be sore after this. I still need to perform tomorrow, and performing with a sore body is such a no-no for me. It just took me around 5 minutes to prepare all the things that I need. Once I was done, I loaded the song file on the player and pushed the play button using the remote. I started dancing when the music started, and I was so happy that my body could still remember the dance steps vividly.