R: Does bro know this?

D: No...

R: Isn't it wrong what you are doing ?

D: Hey what wrong ? You're talking as if I am cheating on your bro! My Sweetu is the one and only love in my life I can't imagine anyone in her place but I am teaching Shraddooo because she is my co-star, she is a girl and it is important she mouths the dialogues correctly!

R: Oh how sweet of you! Taking the initiative to teach your co-star. I appreciate your noble intentions bava but my telugu is better than yours l'll teach her. So long as she learns the language is fine doesn't matter who teaches.

D: Bava ! You are crossing your line!
She is my co-star I will only teach !

R: Rei bava you are already married what will you achieve by teaching her I am the eligible bachelor now!

D: So what if I am married I shouldn't teach ?? I am still in demand amongst girls.

R snatches the board, chalk and book and tries to run but his path is blocked by D. He grabs the stuff from R's hands. A tug of war ensues between the mighty Bhalla and great Baahu.

D: I will teach !!

R: No me !!

D: No way!

Exhausted, they give up.Finally,

R: Ok cool we'll both go to her and let her decide whom she wants to learn from.

D: Ok.

Both of them go to Shraddha who is sitting on a chair sipping juice and reading her lines in Hindi. They gape at her.

D: She looks like a doll in that blue frock no ?

R: Yes ra bava.. like a mannequin.. I will lift her, put her on my shoulder and take her to Mahishmati, my kingdom!

D: It's mine! You took it by deceit!

R: No ! You took the lady so the throne is mine !

D: Ok don't start again come let's ask her.

R: Ok ok come..

D: Hi Shraddha!

R: Yo Shraddha!

SK: Hi guys Rana you are here what a surprise?

R: Yeah just dropped by and I heard you wanted to learn telugu, I can teach you.

SK: Oh thank you Rana but Prabhas said he would teach me.

R: Hey my telugu is way better than his! He doesn't know anything infact he copied his friend and cleared his telugu paper...

D crosses his arms at his front keeping an innocent face. R continues jabbering and speaking in Hindi trying to impress her.

SK: Hmm Rana you are fluent in both languages but Prabhas needs help so I'll teach him and with whatever telugu he can manage let him coach me.

R: Huh.. but... but why ??

SK: Look at him... he is so naive, so innocent, such a baby aaww...
come sit here Prabhas and let's start.

R mv: Gggrrr she too chooses him over me! What does he have that I don't?? All girls want him only and I am destined to remain single whereas even though married he has all beauties surrounding him curse my fate... sob...sob..

R is upset. D rubbing his stubble leans towards his Bava, 

D: Wonder how I managed to do this?? I'll tell you a secret... girls prefer innocent guys than smart ones... you wasted your energy talking so much showing off to her whereas without moving a muscle I just kept a baby face and she fell for it. Adi Pabsu talent!!