Isabel (part one)

Alex current point of view

This chapter is a little graphical so mmmm ?

Isabel and i started it all out seven years ago , when i was 16 . She was 28

Im 21 years old right now . That doesn't mean i have forgotten her . I still try to  find her in every girl i make out with . I try to see her in every woman I've ever dated . My relationships don't last long , thats because i expect so much . I expect everything  that Isabel gave me . So much , so intense and unbelievable .

To say it was love would be lying , i didn't love her nor did she . The only truth is that we consoled each other . Whatever we did . I found peace laying with her .

The first time we did it was during the weekend , she called me for an "extra session" as it was "necessary" . My instinct had sensed something from the  beginning . This was because her  working hours  were from Monday to Friday only . When i entered her office i didn't see the usual blonde receptionist with her round glasses . Neither did i see the doorman . They surely wouldn't come during the weekends , so why would Isabel ?

She was in her office sitting , wearing a rather open top and extremely clingy tights . She was only 28 and still at her prime . Her perfect figure showed as she stood up and  hugged me when i entered (this was a usual tradition ). But that day she hugged and little tighter . I felt her chest on mine , the softness nearly made me hard . I wanted that moment to freeze in time but it didn't . When she left the contact i craved for more . I couldn't lift my eyes of her lush chest , but it had to end .

We sat opposite each other . I saw the way her top showed of her cleavage . I was fifteen by then , i had kissed some girls but this was completely different . Something new , i wanted her .

we small talked for sometimes . Something about life  . Then suddenly she came and sat next to me , leaning forward . I could now clearly see the insides of her chest , gleaming in the light . Her bra was black made of lace . I couldn't keep my eyes to myself !

This clearly had an effect on me . I felt my jeans tighten at my waist . Then as if to confirm , she held my "hardness" and pressed . I yelped but she forced her lips on mine still having a grip on my jeans (hardness) . She continued kissing me while her fingers opened my zipper . As for my hands , they were all over her .

She removed her top while directing my hands to the clip of her bra . I hadn't opened someones bra before but that day i did . When her breast were finally free i gripped them . I still remember the way she moaned at that . So perfect !

That day a lot happened . According to some it should've never , but it did . And it started a domino effect for loads of stuff .

Thank you guys for supporting me by reading and voting !
Don't forget to vote and comment