14/october/2013

This chapter doesn't have any of Alex's thoughts . Thats because in the next chapter , he will fully narrate what is written in this page of his diary .

Another reminder , this is exactly what is written in his diary . While the bold italics are his thoughts on what he's reading and what he remembers from reading the diary  .

"Its been a long while since I've written you . Thats because a lot of things have happened in my life . I parted ways with Isabel (my phycologist ) after she tried to do something . It was nothing that i didn't want to do , but her secretary caught us in the act .

Isabel was everything i needed , but even she was taken from my life . I know its inappropriate but she made me feel whole . I feel like I'm missing something . Sometimes i wake up at night , and i wish it wasn't a dream . In the dream i see her and i see me . I really miss us .

Sometimes i want to go back to her , do all the things we did when we were together . But then i remember her casting me away . Saying i could destroy her career . She said i could be a liability . It wasn't that i didn't make her happy . She said i was the best thing that happened to her . Even though she is 29 and I'm 16 ,i Don't care . To heck with what her secretary thinks . We are so perfect together , me and my Isabel . But then its all gone . Its all finished .

I want to go to her house today , at night . But then her husband would be there . To heck with him though . He's a fat ass . Always out of home . Business trips he told Isabel. Im sure shes stuck and cant get rid of him . If only i could talk to her once more .

I know she wants me too . Thats why she kissed me before telling me that we were done . She taught me how to be with her . Everything from scratch . I remember the first time we kissed . She was so close to me . And i was so tense . I wanted to do it for so long but then i just couldn't. I never knew she could feel the tension in me . It was so perfect though . I didn't sleep that night .

The first time we kissed was simple , just simple . But then things grew intense . She had to relocate our meetings . At first i was embarrassed by the things she told me . The possibilities we would explore . But i got used to them . There came a time when i was addicted to her . I couldn't stay without her . I needed her like my drug . I still need her like my drug .

Im writing you because i don't know who to tell all these things too . Im sure Joseph and Rob would not take this lightly . I don't wanna keep writing you because it reminds me of her , my Isabel . I don't know what to do .

So what do you guys think ? Alex had an intimate relationship with his phycologist !!!!!! Do you find it accepting or weird ? Comment your views