Chapter 13: Eventful day

(Normal POV)

(With Gary&Mallow)

The bright Alola sun was shining, Pikipeck were chirping the and Alola ocean breeze was wonderful as always.

A bright day to start anew.

It was new day for everyone one Ash's side, all of them felt right at home with the people they are with.

Gary was 'happy' to see his Cringy Grandfather Samson Oak but happy to say the least, but the cringy Oak has duties to attend to as Pokémon School Principal and had to leave quickly.

Gary remember Mallow toured him to thier family restaurant in Melemele and decided to come over.

"Alola!", Gary called as he enter the building.

It was early in the morning as Mallow and her Father was just about to prepare their restaurant.

"Oh, Alola Gary", Mallow greeted him.

"Alola, welcome to the Aina shop, one of the finest restaurants in Alola!", her father just came in.

Aina Restaurant Chef and owner, Marcelo McMeadows.

"Dad!", Mallow scowled.

"Sorry boy, we are still preparing everything in the shop, you can wait if you want."

"Oh its okay, I just came to see Mallow, and grab a bite to eat aswell", Gary explained.

"Oh? So you know Daughter?", He asked.

Mallow barge in on thier conversation to prevent her dad to say something stupid.

"Right! He's one of Ash's friends, you know, the one to didn't betray him", she reminded him.

"Ah, the one you l-?!", Mallow cut him off by covering his mouth, Gary tilted his head in confusion but he notice a tint of pick blush presented on her face though.

"Yes, him!", she said as she glare at him to avoid further word

Marcelo motion his doughter to stop covering his mouth as he got the idea why she did that.

"Ok, okay jeez...", he said as he clear his throat.

He was well informed about the whole betrayal thing thanks to Mallow.

"Well boy, I admire you for standing up for a friend. You see betraying good friends is more faul than rottening food", he told him.

"You can say that again", Gary said back to with a good smirk.

Mallow slyly smiled at him, she knew the how reason why Gary can't betray Ash and she admires him for that.

"Well! Since your are the first costumer and new to Alola, why not taste our new break-fast feast list, pick anything you want! its all on the house!", Macelo told him with chuckle.

Gary hesitated at first, but like Ash, who says no to free food.

"Okay, sure", said Gary.

"Mallow serve our costumer please", he told his doughter as he excuses himself to the kitchen.

Gary look in to the Menu and scan for anything in particular to eat. Mallow stood beside him, waiting his order.

"S-so anything in particular?", ahe stuttered slightly.

"Hmmm", Gary hummed as he still can't choose from the list.

"Had breack-fast already?", He asked in a blurt.

Mallow suddenly look at him as if he was asking her something really important.

"No, not really why?", she asked rather curious.