After his Alolan journey Ash decided to return home but this time empty handed in a League achievement, as he reach home he was confronted by his former travelling companions, rivals, and pokémon they agree that Ash should stop reaching his foolish dream and give up because he is weak.
He was frustrated and swore to make them regret Betraying him, he retreated back to Alola and trained there for the upcoming Masters League Tournament that will be held there, knowing the traitors will participate Ash and Co. decided that this will be the perfect opportunity for 'Their' revenge to commence.
[I'll be adding some Pokemon Game Characters as well, just to spice it up]
[Oh yeah, the 'Thier' part means Ash will have an elder Sister in this Fan.fic., why?, Idunno]
- Chapter 1: Should He go back?
- Chapter 2: Friends will betray others will stay
- Chapter 3: Welcome back
- Chapter 4: True friends will Stand....
- Chapter 5: You Reckless Jerk!!
- Chapter 6: What the Hell's happening?
- Chapter 7: A BitterSweet Reunion...
- Chapter 8: Reunion and Planning
- Chapter 9: Catching up
- Chapter 10: Mind if I join?
- Chapter 11: A little Payback won't hurt that much....
- Chapter 12: Welcome to the Family
- Chapter 13: Eventful day
- Chapter 14: Trial Overboard
- Chapter 15: New threat