Chapter 6: What the Hell's happening?

Previously...

"You dare to interfere!!", Calemn yelled as he was pissed, but we just ignored him, for now...

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes", I greeted with a smirk.

"Ready to kick some ass, my Friend?!", I asked him as he grabbed compressed stars from its thighs as he responded ready.

"Gren-ninja!!!...."
______________________________

Now...

(Ash)

"Good to see you again old bud", I greeted my Greninja as he responded with a thumbs up...

Never thought I'd see the day my so-called friends would turn their back on me, not after all we've been through,  all the sacrifice I made just to help them cause we, were friends, guess it wasn't enough, but everything has change now, their my enemies and they won't get mercy from me nor my Pokémon who still believes in me, guess I'll have to start with this arrogant fool...

"TCH, I THOUGHT YOU'VE LEFT THAT STUPID DRUGGED FROG BACK IN KALOS", Calem yelled.

"Oh?, so you've seen my Greninja before and what do you mean drugged?", Ash asked wondering what he meant with that last remark.

"Yeah, I've seen it, seen how weak it is, just like you, even with a power boost from a drug you used on it!", Calem mocked as his Greninja snicker.

You'll be eating dirt once We're done with you...hey why not do this trick again.

"Hey Greninja, for old times sake, what do you say?!", Ash asked.

"Gren..", it grunted as he prepared for it.

"Hey! What are you two babble about?!", Calem demanded.

"You'll see", I smirked as I raise my right arm, as Greninja raise his left, soon a vortex of water and air formed around him.

"What in the hell's happening!", Calem yelled in confusion.

I smirked as I look at his face twisted in confusion even his Greninja is stunned, I look at the traitors only to see shock in the thier eyes, Serena and Clemont weren't suprised though, I'll show you the true power of our Bond...

"You ready!?, STRONGER! AND STRONGER!, lets go!"

I yelled as a battle cry, Greninja did the same, soon the vortex turn into a column of water as it engulf Greninja, a few more seconds the torrent disappeared as it compressed into a huge water star on Greninja's back, not only that but Greninja gain my hair with a red lightning symbol running across it, I've never named this myself but, my Greninja just Sycro-Evolved...

"What do you think Bro? Pretty awesome right?!", I imitate him a a way of insult.

He was in lost of words of what just happen but he immediately snapped out of it...

"Heh, throw all the cheats and stunts you have, you wont beat me", He snickered yet fear was clear in his eyes.

"This is no stunt nor trick this is a power up like Mega-Evolution, but I don't need no Key Stone to achieve it", I explained.

"I never made this official, but Bonnie gave the nickname for Ash-Greninja, but I think I'll call this Syncro-Evolution", I added.

"Whatever you call that freaky stunt, I'll still mop the floor with you, you pathetic weakling", Calemn mocked.