Chapter 10: Mind if I join?

Previously...

"Waiting for who, beautiful?",

"Don't tell me you were waiting for us?",

"looky here boys we found ourselves some playmates."

Lillie turn to see if her thought were right and she wished she was wrong, to their troubles it just had to be them, The Traitors...
______________________________

Now...

(Normal POV)

The Men who stood behind the girls were, Brock, Barry, Stephon and Drew, and all looked eager to do something to the girls infront on them.

"What do you want!?", Lillie demanded.

"Well, if isn't Lillie and her cute classmates who stood up for that weaking", Brock smirked.

"Brock, these like you mention are very cute", said Barry in a nasty perverted look.

"Look here gentlemen, there is a pearl mix with these trash", said Drew as he approach Lillie.

"Why such beauties would stood up for a loser like Ash? His not worth your time or attention", Drew in a flirting as he played with Lillie's hair.

"Stay away from me, I'm not in to play boys", Lillie tried to move away, but Drew grabbed her arm.

"I like feisty Girls", he added with a sinister look.

"How about you come join and play with us somewhere private, cuties", said Stephon as he reach for Lana.

Stephon grab hold of Lana's arm which she tried to resist, he tried to drag her, but was stopped cold when he felt something hard hit his face.

He stumble backwards without knowing who or what hit him, he groaned in pain as he covered his face, Drew sprung back in surpise.

"You...damn bastard...why did you do that!", he demanded angrily.

"I'm the one who should asking you that, fatass!", said a certain purple haired teen.

"You guys should be ashamed, stalking women like that", a auburn haired teen added.

"You guys, thank Arceus your here!", Lana and Mallow exclaimed in relief.

As Stephon regained his sight he he recognize the purple haired teen who is smirking "I'll make you pay for doing that Plum-head", Stephon threatened.

"I'm the only one who gets to call him that", Lana retorted.

Brock smirked seeing them still around, "Well, well well, if it isn't Ash's loyal lap-dogs", he mocked as the two teens looked pissed seeing them...

With Ash...

Ash and Kaithlyn went back to the Center to have a proper Break-fast, Ash is munching down food enough to feed five people, Pikachu was enjoying a bottle of Ketchup as Eevee and Riolu along with Lucario were having Sliced Berries and Pokémon food, while Kaith was a having a simple toasted, eggs and coffee.

"Guess your appetite didn't change much huh?", Kaith sweatdroped while smiling.

"Yeah, after all, there is no reason not to eat, right", said Ash while he gobbled down the food.

"Well, guess your right", Kaith agreed as she sip some Coffee.

Soon a friend of theirs came crashing to the center as he rushed towards them demanding they should come with his cause its urgent, Ash and Kaith didn't think twice as they followed him.