Lights Off

Third Person's POV

Their 'Little Prom' went smoothly. As Zay asked Isadora to be his girlfriend, everyone stopped and looked at them... as the lights went off and the music fades away. There are Christmas lights that highlighted their place. Tonight's their night.

Isadora's POV

Zay asked me to be his girlfriend, and everyone's looking at us. This is the best night indeed...

Isadora: "Of course", I answered lightly.
Zay: "Yezz!!", he said as he jumped up and down

I chuckled at his reaction. We're both lucky.

Zay's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW
WAAAHHH

Time Skip (brought to you by 5sos 'cause she looks so perfect standing there, okay imma stop)

Maya's POV

Plan 'Zay and Isadora' success. I sighed, we had a long night and my feet hurts because of this heels... arghh. I feel like Farkle noticed it 'cause he's looking at me and he mouthed the words "you okay?". I just nodded hoping the pain goes away.

Farkle's POV

/// a/n: there's a lot of POV why o why x) ///

I noticed that Maya's limping so I kneeled infront of her offering a piggyback ride, I noticed her blush and chuckled.

Farkle: "Come on, its fine. Just enjoy the ride", I said and gave her a smile.
Maya: "O-okay" she smiled at me... oh god I love her smile.

She removed her shoes and she slowly put her legs on my torso and I lifted her up and started walking to her house.

We arrived at her house and I put her down.

Maya: "Thank you", she said and kissed me on my left cheek.
Farkle: "Anytime, for you", I genuinely smiled at her.

We said our goodbyes and I left.

I looked up and saw the stars, and I mumbled "Best night ever."

*********

Hiyaaa guyss I'm still alive.