Little Prom

Zay's POV

I don't really know if our plan's gonna work but let's hope for the best. Maya and Farkle left me here in Topanga's because they're going to prepare for the plan. Hmmmm, I really love this croissant. I saw Lucas come in and he sat beside me.

Lucas: "Looks like you're thinking about something serious huh"
Zay: "No, no, no, no, okay yes, you got me there, hahahaha"
Lucas: "Well, you're my best friend of course I know you, now tell me what is it about"
Zay: "You know that I like Smackle right?"
Lucas: "Who doesn't?"
Zay: "Seriously?" I chuckled. "Maya, Farkle, and I planned something for 'us' to happen, I know, I know I'm not the usual Zay rn, but-"
Lucas: "Alright, alright, I get it, you're in love". He grinned.

Le time skip ( I have to 😂)

Maya's POV

We're here at the park, putting everything we need. Our plan's like a little prom, omg, omg, this will be awesome. I hope everything will turn out right. ;)

Maya: "Tables, check. Chairs, check. Balloons, check. People, check. Foods and beverages..... Farkleee! Where's the foods and drinkss? I shouted.
Farkle: "It's hereee!"
Maya: "Alright, I'm gonna get Zay and Isadora, but make sure that everything is ready when we get back, is that clear?
Farkle: "Yes, Ma'am", he said trying hard not to laugh.
Maya: "Okay", I chuckled. "I'll text you when we're near here." I said and kissed his left cheek. He blushed slightly then waved goodbye.

Now I have to text Smackle...

Isadora Smackle ♥♥

Penelope♡: Hey Smackle can you meet me at Topanga's?
Isadora Smackle ♥♥: Of course I'll be there in 10, anyways why?
Penelope♡: I just wanna hang out with ya ;)
Isadora Smackle: Awww, I'm on my way, see ya.

I'm already here in Topanga's and I saw Zay with Lucas.

Maya: Hey guys! Hurryyy, go to the park immediately and get ready for your date mah men, Smackle will be here in 5 minutes come on! Oh, and Farkle is there. "
Lucas: "Come on Zay, we have to go"
Zay: "Okay, okay"

With that they left and I will wait for Isadora here in our usual spot. Imma order milkshakes for us so that they could get ready and make sure everything is settled. I'm gonna text Lucas to bring Riley.

● Huckleberry ●

Mayaaa: Hey Lucas bring Riley, 'cause it's like a little prom and there will be other couples there.
● Huckleberry ●: Okie dokie.

Then I saw Isadora and she sat beside me. I gave her the other milkshake that I ordered earlier.

Maya: "What's up?"
Smackle: "Is it weird if I open up to you?"
Maya: "Definitely not, I've known you for years Isadora"
Smackle: "Right, My atoms and Zay's atoms are connected for some reason, you know the big bang theory right"
Maya: "Did you just explain 'soulmates' in science? I mean you like him. That's perfect!!"
Smackle: "Why??" She asked
Maya: "Come on, come on lets go to the park"
Smackle: "But it's getting dark alreadyy" she complained.

Farkle's POV

Everything is settled, everything's perfect. My phone is vibrating, oh Maya is calling, maybe they're on their way.

On the phone

Farkle: "Hey Maya"
Maya: "We'll be there in 7 minutes I guess."
Farkle: "Okay, be safe"

Hung up

Farkle: "Hey guys, they'll be here in 7 minutes"
Zay: "I'm nervous, I'm nervous", he said while jumping and shaking his hands. I chuckled at his movements
Lucas: "The couples are coming guyss."
Riley: "Can we dance laterrr??"
Lucas: "Of course, m'lady"

Cringe. Deym, they're being romantic. Then I saw two girls approaching us.

Farkle: "They're here!" I shouted

Everyone is on their position.

The music (Perfect by Ed Sheeran) started playing.

Everything went slow.....,,,

Maya is slowly walking towards me,

Her hair bounces as she walks, her eyes are like the stars....

God, why does this sounds so cliché.

Farkle: "Hey, you wanna dance?" I asked grinning.
Maya: "Of course", she said.

I put my hands in her waist and she put her hand around my neck. As we danced slowly I saw Zay and Isadora dancing.

Third Person's POV

Isadora put her head in Zay's chest, they put their arms around each other and they got closer.

Zay: "Isadora Smackle, I adored you since then", he chuckled.
Smackle: "Well, same here" she chuckled.
Zay: "Well can you be my girlfriend?"