𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

"THE JOY of the Palace? You mean this Palace?" Tanong ko nito and he let out a sigh again. I can see his sadness, but why is he sad?

"So it was true that you lost all of your memories." Malungkot na sabi nito kaya mas lalo akong nalilito. "So you mean... I was born and raised in this place?" Tanong ko sa kaniya at tumango naman ito.

"You frequently go here, together with your grandfather or even your mother. You used to play around with the little Prince and Ember." Sabi nito at malungkot na tumawa sa tabi ko habang inaalala ang nakaraan niya.

"Ember and Rave were a handful children back then. They would break things in the Palace and cause problems all the time but when they met you Ayesha, you would scold them to act behave and they did." I did? Baka ibang Ayesha lang 'yun? It's impossible I'm like a replica of pops.

"The three of you brings joy in the Kingdom. People knew about how bright and sweet young child you were." Sabi nito kaya hindi ko talaga maiwasang mapakunot ang noo ko sa sinasabi nito.

"It is indeed sad how the three of you lost your memories for each other at the same day. I don't think it was a coincidence at all, but I hope the three of you can recover each others memories as soon as possible."

"When did Ember and the Prince lost their memories?" I asked. I'm really bothered about how our memories lost at the same day.

"9 years ago. When the Qlairian Kingdom attacked our Kingdom just to have you." Have me? What does that Kingdom want from me? And because of me, may gulong nangyayari rito?

"W-Why me? I'm not even special at all." Sabi ko nito and he just shook his head and held my hands. "That's not true at all, my little lady. In fact, you will be the next water elemental guardian of this world and I think that is the reason why that Queen wanted to get a hold of you." Sabi nito kaya napailing ako. The Queen?

"No, no. I think this is a mistake. I cannot be a guardian. I'm too weak. Th-They can have that title! Mamumuhay nalang ako ng mapayapa rito sa kakahuyan with my own farm and barn." Sabi ko at napatawa naman ito sa akin.

"Those were the exact words you said to the King back then." Sabi nito kaya napayuko nalang ako. They really want me to become an elemental guardian... But I don't want to. The responsibility I'll be carrying when that happens will take a lot of pressure.

The butler suddenly snapped his fingers kaya napataas ang noo ko nito at tumingin sa kaniya. "I almost forgot. The King ordered me to escort you to the town of Salsiarria to buy you dresses and personal things for yourself." Sabi nito at napaisip ko naman na wala akong pera.

"Pe-pero, wala akong pera."

"The King will provide you anything you want, my little lady." Sabi nito and I can't help but get flustered.

"O-Okay, but I promise I'll pay the King back one day." Sabi ko at humalakhak naman ang butler. 'Di ko rin namalayan na napangiti na rin ako.

------

ALARIC

"So, you let a beautiful young lady smack you on the face? And do nothing about this? We should hunt her and torture her, your majesty." Benetha, the terra elemental guardian said as she tried to heal my injury on my cheek. She's just here because she noticed I have an injury so she ran off her duties as a captain of the white knights in this Kingdom.

"That's so stupid." Zage, the fire elemental guardian said as he crossed his leg across the room, sitting comfortably on the chair without a top on.

"Shut up Zage. Wala ka talagang ka respe-respeto sa mga royals eh no?" Rave, the air element guardian scolded Zage.

I just massaged my temple with my thumbs and let out a sigh. "I-I don't know. Even I, wanted to drag her out of that room and torture her, but I found myself frozen on the ground the moment I set my eyes on her as she raised her middle finger at me." I reasoned out with the elemental guardians and Zage just rolled his eyes.

"She what?!" Benetha raised her voice. It is very disrespectful to raise a middle finger at someone.

"What? Because she's too beautiful? Man, you're a Prince and I don't know who the hell that girl is, but she harmed you." Sabi ni Zage and he is right. I should punish her.

"So? Where was that girl now?" Tanong ni Benetha so I sat comfortably on the chair and held the ice stone on my cheek.

I glared at Rave. "She was one of your rooms, Rave. Is she your girlfriend?" Giit kong tanong nito. I don't know why, but I am pissed off about it.

"Huh?!" Sigaw nito sa akin. "I don't even go out much! I'm too busy as your decoy and as an air elemental guardian at the same time! How can I have hoes around me?!" Singhal nito. Seriously, this guy is too loud.

"Rave, you don't have to raise your voice towards the Prince." Utos ni Benetha kaya itinaas ko nalang ang kamay ko para pigilan silang mag-aaway. The three of them can't even balance theirselves out.

"She must be the King's guest or somethin'." Sabi ni Zage at napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya.

"There are hell a lot of guests the King has, since he's hosting a party for this week's selection." Sabi ni Rave kaya napailing nalang ako.

"What if she's a Princess from the other Kingdom?" Biglang tanong ni Zage kaya napatango naman ako. No, it's not possible, that woman was too strong.

"Impossible, no one can lay a finger on Prince Alaric and look what she did to his face. Princesses are raised to be weak and fragile." Sabi naman ni Benetha kaya napatango naman ako. She indeed have a point.

"That girl came right? Is she one of the King's guest at the moment?" Biglang tanong ni Zage and we know who he meant was. It was Ayesha.

I saw Rave stayed frozen for a moment so I gazed at him at the moment. Trying to read his expressios. "Do you have in mind who was that, Rave?" Tanong ko nito and he just shook his head.

"None. I just remembered that girl will be coming to the Salsiarria this day." Sabi nito at tumayo si Zage sa inuupuan niya.

"Then let us meet that traitor." Sabi nito and Rave just heave a sigh.

I wonder if what's on his mind...