9 - dear hoseok

dear hoseok!

awwww hoseokie i'm sorry that waiting for my reply makes you anxious! i wish we could communicate easier but somebody is too shy and nervous to use social media.

i won't say any names *cough* jung hoseok *cough*

anyway! LA is very fun so far!! there are so many people and there is always good music playing. i've never really liked kpop music much but this first week of the festival kind of made me a little more interested in the music!

they played this really good song by some group named super junior and i fell in love! i think i might have to learn some choreography soon haha.

you should be proud of me! i even made a few new friends while at the festival. one was a pretty girl named chae eunki, her twin brother named chae eunhyun, and then we met another girl named vanessa kim! they are all so nice, and i am really enjoying this whole 'branching out' thing.

anywho, your friend taehyungie sounds adorable. i'll trust your word on it, hoseokie oppa!

hey, true to our promises, i included my favourite 5 pictures that i took this week! expect 5 more at least for the next letter you get back! 

i hope you don't mind, but one of the pictures in there is a picture of me as well. a girl in my class, katie, says it's "too good not to share". plus, the background is pretty!

 plus, the background is pretty!

all the excitement in the world, w.t.h~

p.s. they really are! i think the one from the group (google tells me his name is xiumin?) is really cute!

p.p.s. why thank you, jung hoseok. your name is, uh, very pretty too. like, a breath of fresh air

p.p.p.s. you sent your letter to the right place (; hahahah

p.p.p.p.s. i really can't wait to meet you in person. when can we? i'll even save up for a flight. ):

XoxoX