“No more kisses!” She screams, pushing away Harry’s face.

Niall throws his head back in laughter as Harry pouts. “Why can’t Daddy get any kisses?”

“Because they all mine.”

“Daddy gets all your kisses?” Niall asks, mocking sadness.

“No, Dada gets all my kisses.” She says, pointing to her lips as she puckers them. Niall gives her another kiss, before bending over to put her on the ground, but she whines, lifting her feet in the air to wrap around Niall’s waist. “No!” She cries, clutching tighter.

“Okay, okay.” Niall stands back up, bouncing her higher on his hip. “How about we get something to eat? We can call the boys and they can meet us somewhere.” Niall suggests, and Harry nods, already pulling out his phone.

--

An hour later they are seated at a table. They are waiting for Louis, who is late like always.

“So, when is the wedding?” Niall asks, tapping his fingers on the table.

“In June. We haven’t decided on a date, yet, though.” Liam replies, grabbing Zayn’s hand under the table.

“Show me the ring.” Niall says, smiling widely. Liam smiles as wide, if not wider as he places his hand on top of the table to show Niall.

“Oh, my Go –“

“I feel like I’m with a bunch of gossiping girls.” A voice says, startling all of them as they turn to see Louis.

“Lou!” Niall shouts, smiling up at him. Louis’ eyes soften as he looks at Niall, but he forces a smile for his sake.

“Hey, bub.” He says, sitting down next to Zayn.

“How’re you doing?” He asks the question everyone has been wondering. They fall silent, staring at Niall as they await for an answer. He sighs, looking down at the table before looking back up and meeting the eyes of his friends.

“Guys, I’m fine. I promise. It’s just going to be hard for a bit, you know? She practically raised me when I was younger.” He shrugs, biting his lip before shaking his head.

“Are you going to the funeral?” Zayn asks.

Niall shrugs, “If my mum pays for a ticket. We don’t have money to purchase a plane ticket right now.”

The boys nod in understanding. “We’ll be here for you.” Harry says, wrapping his arm around Niall’s shoulders.

“We’ll always be here for you.” Liam says.

“I love you, guys.” Niall smiles, wiping away a stray tear.

“We love you, too, babe.” Harry says, pulling him in closer so he can place a kiss on his forehead.

“Everything will be fine.”  Zayn says, the boys nodding along with him.

The waitress comes soon after that, and they practically order everything off the menu.

“Dada, want cake.” Bella says, pointing at a picture of a chocolate fountain cake.

“You can’t have that for dinner. We’ll get it for dessert, okay? Do you want chicken fingers?” He asks, pointing to another picture. She nods, still staring at the picture for the cake.

“We have to give the menus back now, okay sweetheart?”

“Okay, Dada.” She closes the menu, and then hands it over to the waitress.

“Thank you.” She says, smiling at Bella.

They eat in silence, Niall helping Bella a few times when she spills ketchup on herself. After they eat, Niall orders the cake for everyone to share. He cuts a small slice for Bella, and she happily eats it.

“So good!” She shouts, causing people to look over at her. Niall smiles sheepishly at them, then turns to Bella.

“You can’t scream, okay?” She nods, taking another bite. “Sorry.” She smiles, chocolate stuck in her teeth. Niall laughs, turning away to cover his mouth.

“What’s funny?” Harry murmurs, cutting his steak and taking a bite.

“Nothing.” Niall discards it with a wave of his hand, but he keeps the smile on his face.

“So,” Louis clears his throat, patting his stomach as he leans back. “Tonight has been great.” He smiles.

“But?” Niall presses, already knowing Louis has more to say.

“I have met someone.”

“Well it’s about time!” Zayn shouts, smacking the back of his head as they laugh.

“Who is it?” Liam asks.

“Her name is Nicole. We have a date tomorrow.”

“Remember, Lou, don’t take her paintballing because it’s for dudes only.” Harry mocks. Louis’ face turns red, and he looks down as he scratches the side of his neck.

“Actually, she likes to paintball.” He mumbles, and the boys start to laugh because three years ago Louis would have refused to take a girl paintballing and getting dirty.

“She must be a keeper!” Niall shouts, standing up to pat Louis on the shoulder. “Congrats, man! When do we meet her?”

“Dada, no screaming.”

Louis scoffs, “Yeah, right. I haven’t taken her on a date yet, I can’t let you clowns ruin it.”

“We’re amazing, if anything we’d make her like you more.” Niall says, rolling his eyes.

“Sure, Ni.” Louis shakes his head, placing some money on the table. “I have somewhere to be and someone to meet.”

“Be safe!” Niall shouts, and the boys fall into giggles as Louis flips them the bird and walks out.

“So, tonight has been great.” Niall mocks Louis, stretching and yawning. “But I’m tired. So, we’re going to head home.”

“Even though you’ve been in bed all day?” Harry asks, lifting an eyebrow.

“Yes.” Niall chuckles, fishing out his wallet but Harry stops him.

“I’ll pay for ours, just clean up Bella for me.”

Niall does as he tells him, and then lifts Bella off her booster seat. They give Liam and Zayn a hug, promise to meet up soon before they too are leaving.

--

“I’m glad you came out of the room today.” Harry says, pulling Niall up to bed. They finally got Bella asleep, and they were in much need of alone time.

“Me too.” He says, following after Harry. “I’m sorry I locked you out. I just, I needed time alone. I hope you can understand.”

“Of course I do.” Harry locks the door behind him, before pulling Niall against him, a smirk tugging at his lips. “But, now it’s just us and a bed.” He lifts the shirt up off of Niall, before pulling him in for a kiss, and turning the lights off behind him. 

--

Only the epilouge is left. :( 

I have the preview to my new narry story on my profile, please check it out! It's called, "Vegas." 

Before you ask, its going to be nothing like the movie. This will be entirely different. 

I love you guys soooooo much! You honestly have no clue.