nail shops & spicy salmon

Start from the beginning

Bobby rubbed the back of his neck. "You wanna do somethin later?"

"Are we not hanging out after I get home?" Sanai asked, furrowing her brows.

"Well. I mean, later this week. Like..." Bobby rolled his eyes, "you wanna go on a date with me?"

"Aw," Sanai gasped lightly and put a hand to her chest, "Yeah, of course, Bobby."

"Coooool." He whistled. "'Kay, I'll see you later!

"B—" he already hung up, "He's so cute," Sanai frowned, "I don't deserve this."

"Yes you do," Jelisa said from beside her.

"You're right."

"These are dope," Bobby muttered again, playing with Sanai's fingers as they watched TV in his condo.

"Thank you," she smiled at the feeling of his hands on hers, "I didn't know if I wanted to go matte or not. But I'm glad I didn't."

"Nah, this is cute," he kissed her fingers lightly, looking at the TV—this man really loved The Real Housewives of Atlanta— "what lotion is this?"

"Bath & Body Works. It's my favorite scent, brown sugar and vanilla," it was kinda crazy because Bobby was actually so affectionate it was weird. Sanai wasn't the one to freak out a lot but this was so new and refreshing, she was a little shook. "I should go away more often."

"I disagree," he leaned his head on her shoulder, sizing up their hands, palms pressed together, "I missed you a lot. I was bored as hell."

"Get a life."

"Um, no."

She laughed, holding his hand tighter and looking at her nails. "Thanks for picking this color."

"It looks so good."

"Jelisa said we've reached a new level of intimacy, although, I can argue watching you have a breakdown had a deeper meaning than nail color."

"Jelisa is literally a nuisance."

"You love her though."

"Yeah. She's helped me out a lot," he sighed, "still sucks though."

"Ungrateful."

"Maybe," he laughed, looking at her, "you're kinda cute."

"Kinda," she scoffed at the word, "the fuck?"

"I'm kidding," Bobby kissed her cheek, surprising the fuck out of her, "didn't expect that, huh?"

"Robert!"

"Chill, moe," he hugged her neck, laughing when she struggled to move away from him, "stop it."

"You stop!" she pulled away finally and slapped his shoulder, "do it again."

"Do what?" he asked.

"Kiss my cheek," she grinned, "it's cute."

"You're kind of annoying," he said but did it anyway, his full lips kissing her cheek repeatedly until she started laughing again, sneaking in a few selfies because why the hell not?

"No that's you," she smiled, leaning her head back to look into his eyes, "did you order our food?"

"It's on the way," he pulled out his phone and opened the UberEats app, "lol actually it's outside. I'll be back."

Sanai watched him leave, opening her photos app and looking at the selfies she took, she was grinning and they both looked so cheeky. She was kinda obsessed with this kid.

"Bro, I forgot we got sushi," Bobby returned and went into the kitchen.

Sanai walked in behind him, sitting at a stool. "How'd you forget? We played rock, paper, scissors for that shit and you threw a fit."

"I did, huh?"

"Yeah, you baby."

"I'm so great," he wiped his forehead and opened the bag, "where's my spicy salmon?"

"It's this one," she opened a to-go plate, "ooh, fresh."

"I'm saying."

"Thanks for my food, babe," Sanai smiled up at him, looking at his fucking face. Shit. What the fuck? He was so fine and cute.

"No problem," Bobby smiled back, poking her cheek, "what do you want to drink?"

"Some water pleath."

"You better fucking stop."

"You thop." She giggled.

"Sanai! Shut the fuck up!"

heyyyyyyyyyyyy they're going on a date

if there's more typos than usual, just know I got these damn nails and idk how to function

DO YALL LIKE THIS BOOK?? IS IT OKAY?? WHAT WOULD TOU LIKE TO SEE???