bad dreams

Lance POV

Allura went to work on (Y/n)s brain when she was passed out. A few jolts of energy were sent through her body, I was really worried so worried I couldn't stay in there I had to leave the room. When I was in the lounge(?) everyone came over to me.

"Why are you looking depressed?" Lily asked me.

"(Y/n)" I said. She looked at me with knowing eyes and everyone comforted me. They knew that this was dangerous but not how dangerous it was.

"How about we do something together. All of us to get Lances mind off of (Y/n)" Shiro suggested.

"That would be nice" I responded.

"What should we do" Sammy asked.

"Maybe we could have a group sleepover" Lily said enthusiastically.

"Sure?" Keith stared unsure. "I mean we all live in the same place"

"No but in the lounge or one persons room" Lily added.

"I know the perfect room to do it in" I said excited. I headed off to the room that I showed (Y/n). It made me sad when I looked at the spot we sat at together. Hunk noticed and put an arm on my shoulder. I fake smiled to not be rude but Lily being my sister knew I wasn't happy. I gave her the look saying 'don't bring it up'. Meanwhile everyone stood in awe looking at the stars. We all got our stuff and set it up. Everyone except (Y/n) Pidge and Allura, we're here even Coran! He said this was a great way to bond so that made this sleepover 10 times better.

"Soooooo what should we do?" Lily questioned.

"A game" Sammy said.

"What game" Lily asked.

"Truth or dare" I said with a flashlight under my head to make it more spooky. "I go first, Keith truth or dare"

"Pfft dare" Keith answered confidently.

I laughed a bit "I dare you to kiss the person to the right of you for 5 seconds" Keith looked to the right of him and blushed redder than his lion. "Go on" an evil grin was on my face. I was ready to embarrass both Sammy and Keith hehehehehehehehe. They both started leaning in and once their lips touched we all started counting. "1 2 3 4 5 done" they didn't stop "7 8 9 10 ummmm Guys it's been more than ten seconds"

Shiro just threw a blanket on top of them "there" we all sighed a sigh of relief

"Wait but I picked Keith so now it's his turn to pick someone" I said. The blanket then started to move making shiros eyes widen. We all heard laughs from under so we hesitantly took it off to see Sammy and Keith fully dressed laughing their butts off. "S-shiro truth or dare" Keith stifled a laugh.

"Truth" shiro responded.

"Are you dead"Keith asked still on the floor.

"Only on the inside" shiro answered. "Uh sammy Truth or dare"

"Dare" she responded.

"Tell me how great I am" shiro said. Sammy only groaned in response.

"Oh my Shiro our great leader and the
best brother in the universe I am so lucky" she said sarcastically. Shiro has the biggest smile he's had in a while.

"Mkay Lance truth or dare" Sammy asked.

"Truth" I responded.

Sammy smiled. "What do you love about (Y/n)"

"Everything. Everything about her. Her smile her laugh the way her eyes light up when I walk in. Gosh I could get lost in those eyes of hers." I said breathlessly. The more I thought about her the sadder I got. I looked down at the ground hugging my pillow. Lily slapped Sammy for hurting my feelings.