Confession

Why is Lance me tho

Lance POV

I was gonna do it, I was gonna confess. I couldn't take it anymore, her soft
(H/c) hair and her beautiful (e/c) eyes ugh she was so darn pretty.

"H-hey (y/n) can I tell you something?" Quiznak what am I doing ahhhhhhhh. She hummed in response she's being casual that means I need to be casual be cool Lance cooooool. "I-I have something I need to confess" gosh you sound like a nerd. Welp gotta do this
"I like you. Like I wanna be more than friends I promise I won't be a self centered jerk and flirt with every girl I see I honestly want to be with you and-" she cut me off by putting a finger to my lips.

"Gosh Lance your such a cute nerd" she giggled. ".....I like you too" she smiled.

Her face started turning back to her normal self. Gosh she was so hot. I leaned in not knowing wtf I was doing. To my surprise, she leaned in too. Our lips sealed into a sweet kiss. Then the worst of the worst happened Keith.

"MCCLAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER" Keith screamed at me. I assumed the door opened while he was walking by because automatic doors hate me. We pulled away quickly and (y/n) stood up.

(Y/n) POV

Shoot shoot quiznak I'm dead. This is what happens when Keith is your brother.

"Keith I" Keith just had to interrupt me again.

"(Y/n) what are you doing, your coming with me" Keith quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"Keith stop!" He didn't stop.

"(Y/n) look at me" we reached the training room. "I don't want love to be your weakness so stay away from Lance" Keith said.

"But Keith he's not my weakness if anything he's my strength. After I got angry and turned galra or whatever he made me happy again." I was gonna get out of this.

"Does he make you happy and a stronger person" Keith questioned.

"Yes" please let this work please let this work.

"Ok" Keith said.

" what?" I asked.

"I'm approving go" Keith said. I couldn't believe my ears.

"YES WOOHOO!" I screamed running back to my room where Lance hopefully still was. "LANCE GUESS WHAT" I screamed.

" what?" He calmly asked.

I jumped on him in a hug. "Keith approved"

"W-what keith is letting us date?" Lance asked.

"Well obviously you goofball" I booped his nose.

He chuckled. Gosh he has such a cute laugh. "So where were we" he asked.

"I think we were right here" I said both of us leaning in. We were about a centimeter away when Hunk came bursting through the door.

"Sorry to interrupt this moment but
(Y/n) Keith he uhhh he got hurt in the training room" Hunk innocently said.

I quickly stood up concerned for my brother. I sprinted to the training room without hesitation, Lance and Hunk following me. The rest of the team was already there at Keith's side. The gladiator in the corner was turned off. He was COVERED in blood. Sammoo_ comes in and yells "MY KEEFY BOIIIII" jk. Pretend that didn't happen.

"KEITH" I ran to his side. His lids were half open but he wasn't unconscious. "What happened"I asked.

"We think the gladiator was in the highest level and he didn't stop it" shiro said.

"Is there a reason for this" I asked.

"We don't know yet I'm sure we can after he is healed" shiro calmly stated.

"Well cmon then let's get him into a healing pod"I said picking him up.....with some help from Lance. As soon as we reached the room that the healing pods were in I immediately put him in. "W-why would this happen...he would have stopped it" I asked looking at his broken figure. I immediately went into a sob not caring if I looked like a mess.

"Shhhhhhh it's ok he's going to be fine" Lance said enveloping me in a hug.

"I-I don't want to lose him" I managed to speak.

"He's gonna be ok" Lance comforted.

I just hugged back and cried in his shoulder. "Thank you"

"For what?" He asked.

"For comforting me when my brother is about to die" I said.

"Your welcome cutie" he said chuckling.

Word count: 736

Sry for my short chapter I promise the next one will be longer but I need to get this out today soooo see ya later.