The monitor

Lance POV

What did I do wrong? (Y/n) was stuttering and Serenity said she was going to talk to me. I honestly don't understand. Maybe it's because when we were going to Allura she said don't flirt with me. Shoot that's it. Why did I make that the code ugh she hates me now.

Serenity POV

That boy is gonna get a serious interrogation. Like how dare you flirt with Allura when you're in a relationship. Screw it Lily and (Y/n) are hanging out I get to question Lance.

"Ok I'm going to talk to Lance and make sure he learns his lesson" I said.

"Please don't hurt him to bad I don't want my 'boyfriend' dead when I see him" she pleaded.

"I'll do my best" I stated walking away. I started looking, where would he be? I went to the control room because that's where Allura usually is. There he was talking to the Altean. "Ehem" I said pretending to clear my throat. He looked at me with pure fear.

"Serenity please I can explain" he pleaded.

"Go ahead explain why your flirting with Allura when you have a girlfriend" I scoffed.

"Lets go somewhere else" he said walking away to which I followed. He lead me to this huge room that was basically a window.

Trying to hide my amazement I said, "go ahead explain"

" ok I was planning this date with (y/n) and Allura is good with that stuff so I went to her for help. I also made a code if anyone asked that I was flirting with her. I don't know why I made it that I wasn't thinking and it just slipped, I'm sorry just please don't hate me" Lance explained.

"Oh... well when is the date gonna happen" I asked.

"Were pretty much finished planning so in a week" he answered.

"Ok I forgive you but I don't know how I'm going to make (Y/n) feel better" I said.

"I messed up" he said holding his head in his hands.

"It's gonna be ok" I tried to make him feel better.

"As long as this plan works" he stated.

"What is the plan exactly" I asked making him smirk.

Sammy POV

Keith and I were both training in the training room. 'Why did they do this to me' I thought. 'Making me train with my crush what ever I need to train anyways'

(Y/n) POV

Me and Lily were just hanging out being normal teenagers when Serenity walked in smiling with Lance on her tail. Lily immediately pounced at Lance but I held her back. Once Lily calmed down, Serenity came and whispered something in her ear making Lance Lily and Serenity smile. 'I feel left out. They were all sharing a secret and I wasn't allowed to know. What if it was about me? If it's about me and they smiled they are probably making fun of me. They probably hate me. They wouldn't want me here anymore.' Thinking that made me want to run away so I did. I just ran and ran. I ran to a random room not caring what it was. To my luck it was the star gazing room (idk what it's called) I sat down and just reflected on everything "they hate me" I whispered to myself making a tear roll down my face. I was to focused on the stars and my thoughts to hear footsteps. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Lance. I instantly wiped my tear away. His first reaction was to hug me.