Friends? More Like Family

A/n: I'm going to have some of my friends introduced into the story go check them out Sammoo_ LILY-LUNA-MALFOY SerenityWolf777 Im being introduced into Sammy's story too so check it out. Art ain't mine.

(Y/n) POV

It was about a day after the Keith accident happened and he was supposed to be let out today. As soon as I woke up I sprinted to the healing pod room place thing wanting to see my brother. Once I entered I saw he was still in the pod. I sat down on the floor to catch my breath when someone snuck up behind me.

"What you doin' here so early" He asked.

"GAH! Lance you scared me don't do that" I said turning around to face him." Besides how did you know I was here and not sleeping"

He then blushed and my memory cane back of the night before. I blushed and he didn't answer because he knew I figured it out.

"I wish I could see my sister but she probably thinks I'm dead to be honest" Lance said frowning.

"Well what does she look like?" I asked.

"She has bright blue eyes blonde hair with blue tips" he chuckled at the last part " my mom was furious when she found out she died it but she eventually accepted it. Her skin is tan like mine and it suits her hair nicely"

"What's her name? What is she like?" I asked.

"Her name is Lily. She's probably one of the funniest people you will meet a meme queen obviously. She's super nice and will cheer you up like magic" he explained.

"She sounds really nice I wish I could meet her" I said.

"Me too...she would like you" Lance stated.

I rested my head on Lances shoulder as we looked at Keiths unconscious figure. The pod door opened and Keith started falling out. I leaped up with excitement and helped him stand up whilst holding him at the same time.

"Keith your ok!" I muffled into his shoulder.

"Yea I'm ok" he said slightly hugging back.

Once we pulled away from the hug we decided to go to the main room for a meeting on my lion and this new mission.

"Ok now that Keith is awake and healthy we have a new mission to do. Also (y/n) we found your bayard" Allura said whilst handing me my bayard. Once I took it into my hands it transformed into a bow and arrow.

"Our mission is to free as many prisoners as possible and see if they have any info on the galra forces." Allura explained.

"So we're going on a mission that can get us killed like always but Keith can barely walk....makes sense" I said.

" I'm with (y/n) I mean as much as I want Keith to get hurt, it's dangerous" Lance agreed.

"Ok then Keith won't go on the mission we just need to do this as soon as possible." Allura stated.

"Ok then let's go!" I said wanting to get this over as soon as possible.

We all headed for our lions then went to the nearest galra ship we could find. Me Lance and pidge went in on one side to find prisoners and shiro and Hunk went on the other. Lance was the first to hear pleading screams from a room.