Chapter 3 Legendary Magic Beast part 2

Zacznij od początku

"Coleo, that's enough! Stand back or I will deal with you myself," The red knight warned.

But Coleo kept ignoring her and still advancing towards sonic until he was less than 3 steps away.

"So Sonic the Hedgehog, die and give me your magic soul,"

"And~ why would I?" Sonic questioned with narrowed eyes.

The thunder mage snapped his finger and suddenly, a huge pillar of light flashed along with the deafening roar and smashed the ground where the hedgehog stood. The force and electric energy were great enough to rip off huge chunks of earth along with large tree trunks and boulders.

When the dust cleared, the area where the lightning struck was devastating: the crater had lots of burning soils and molten stones. His other comrades including the princess could also feel the heat from this distance. But no hedgehog.

Coleo used his best attempt to locate the magic soul until he heard the voice: "Yo! that was dangerous! Are you planning to burn the entire forest?"

The thunder mage turned his back towards the crater only to spot Sonic standing beside an elf knight.

The elf with blue hair and light silver armor soon turned his attention to his right side and unconsciously took a step back.

Coleo turned his lips downwards and yelled at the elf: "Arrhenius! What the **** are you standing for?!! KILL HIM!!"

The elf with short blue hair Arrhenius swung his silver blade at the hedgehog without a second thought.

His heart felt with content when his sword was a hair's width close to Sonic but that said heart broke when the blue blur disappeared.

"What?! Where did he go?!" Few cold sweats broke out from Arrhenius' head as his mind was screaming with panics.

"I'm right over here" everyone turned their attention towards the source of the voice.

"Well, I am not in the mood of taking hits so easily~ I can say one thing: I die hard, hehe~," sonic stood on a tall thick branch out of the groups reach and gave them a mocking smirk.

"When did he?!, even I can't be this fast!" A beast woman with orange fur exclaimed.

"What do you mean Linda?! I thought you can dodge arrows and sword strikes at point blank!"

"Yea, but not when the distance is less than a hair's width!"

"Yo guys, since you started to attack me, let's party!" Sonic said out loud and bent himself into a blue sphere with spikes protruding from it. As Sonic started to spinning and emitted neon blue light, he dashed off from the former position and rammed straight into Coleo's abdomen.

Fortunately, Coleo was well armored, so he didn't break a single bone in his body and Sonic did not make his trademark Spin Dash lethal, when he sends the thunder mage flying into the tree.

"That's one, Score one to Sonic and zero to you" the speed demon dusted his gloves off and while taunting his opponent.

"Why you..." the princess in knights armor leaped forward and swiftly drew her well-adorned sword.

Everyone could not move but stare this horrid reality.

According to legends and witnesses, the princess was a formidable warrior. There were once when she turned the tide of a one-sided warfare all by herself, there was also a time where she took out all bandit hideouts single-handedly without breaking a sweat. But this was different.

No matter how hard and fast she swung, the hedgehog sidestepped ducked or jumped from the strikes.

"Cmon princess, you know you can do better than that~" the hedgehog taunted infuriating the female warrior even more, to the point she almost losing self-control"