"I miss them too," she whispered and looked back at me. "I miss Adam, Mum, and Dad too. But, whenever I miss them, I think that one day we be with them again, up in heaven soon, and everything will be okay." She got up and placed a hand on the side of my face, "Please be happy, Zosie." I smiled and hugged her, kissing the top of her head.

"As long as you are happy, then I'm happy," I said as I tried so hard to restrain my voice from cracking.

She looked back at me, "Okay, see, I happy," she said and smiled widely.

I chuckled and brought her back into my embrace.

"Are we going to go to school?" She asked a few moments later, finally dropping the subject.

I looked at the clock and found that it was roughly seven in the morning, "Do you want to go?"

She nodded, "I missed Jace."

I smirked, "We are off to school then."

She kissed my cheek happily and asked where the bathroom was then raced to it, shouting that she would get ready in no time.

I sighed and looked around, maybe I shouldn't have agreed to go to school. It hasn't even been twenty fours since what happened.

I shook my head.

I wasn't going to trap us inside again, nothing was of use anymore.

I huffed and got up, throwing the blanket off me. Once my feet touched the ground, then only did a wave of tiredness struck me and my stomach growled. I will need to go somewhere to get her breakfast, maybe fill my need for food as well.

Rubbing my eyes, I made my way to the bags sitting in the corner, getting out what we will need for the day and placing them on the bed.

"Zosie, I want my toothbwush."

"Come take it, it's on the bed," I said and took my phone out, searching for any place that serves breakfast nearby.

A few seconds later, Zoe came back dressed. She raised her arms to both her sides, "I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready."

"Okay, sponge-bob, calm down I didn't even use the bathroom yet," I said, looking up from the screen.

She sighed and went to wake Charlie up, kissing his head and murmuring good morning.

To our luck, I found McDonald's just 12 minutes away, but, that was by car, which probably means it will take us more than twelve minutes to get there, and which also meant I better get ready.

I got my hair out of the ponytail and went to the bathroom to change and try to freshen up. We will probably be late for school, but whatever they should be thankful I was attending.

I really needed a shower more than anything at the moment, but I knew that will just have to wait. Taking off my clothes, I changed to a white shirt that was topped with a brown leather jacket and black jeans. I was about to get my hair back in a ponytail when the half moons beneath my eyes caught my attention from my reflection in the mirror. Sighing, I let go of my hair and hoped that it would be enough to shield everyone's eyes from my face.

Giving my reflection one last look, I got out of the bathroom. Zoe was playing with Charlie with his ball that she must have taken from the bag, his tail wagging happily as he tried to catch it.

"Zoe, I'm ready," I said, grabbing the bag that I carried last night and picking up some books in my arms then made my way to the door and pushed the armchair away from it.

"Okay, I will get my bag!" I opened the door and stepped outside, breathing in some fresh air as my eyes caught a pair of legs on the side. I backed away slightly, my eyes going up the person's legs till I reached his dimpled face.