XI

"I'm done," Zoella said. "I'm ready!" she excitedly beamed.

I've never seen someone so excited to go to school.

"Your cereal is on the table, go eat and when you are done we will head to school," I notified her. She nodded and ran to the tv, opening it to some cartoon and then sat to eat.

I sighed and got up to the bathroom. This week has been horrible. Completely horrible. And I didn't know why I was praying that it would just end so I would be in peace again, because this week was going to be like the upcoming one and the one after. Opening the bathroom cabinets, I searched for some painkillers.

"Bye Joséphine!"

His voice still rang in my ears. I slammed the bottle of painkillers to the counter. First he knew where I lived and now he knows my name. I looked at the mirror, clenching my jaw. I was so mad last night. So mad.

He had managed to make me lose control, downgrade myself and seem like a kid, and all of that happened in the spare of a few minutes. After he left, I stayed on the couch for like a half an hour, head in my hands and not moving, until Zoe called for me from our room, reminding me that I told her to stay in there till I told her to come out.

In that half an hour I had reached the decision that I should just go back to school. Zoella was asking too many questions upon why we were at home and I knew I could never answer them, this was for the better.

Better, my conscious scoffed. You can never use that word in a sentence while he is out there.

I huffed and opened the bottle, dropping a tablet on the palm of my hand. My knuckles were bright red from hitting it so hard yesterday to the wall and my hip was still in huge pain.

There is still a chance that it may not be him. Maybe he was just a guy, who I thought was him from paranoia.

I dropped two more tablets on my palm, seeing that one just wasn't sufficient for what I was feeling.

"Bebe, I'm done!" Zoella shouted.

"Okay, I'm coming." I gulped down the tablets and returned the bottle to its place, hoping that it would not just kill my physical pain but my mental pain too.

~

On coming back to school, I was rewarded with seeing the beautiful face of Maia the second I entered.

"Black, I miss you!" was what she said, smiling sourly.

I walked past her and made my way to first class, where the teacher told me how I would better lessen my absence and gave me a hell load of assignments to work on.

To make this day even better, I was met with yet another wonderful person, who I saw in the hallway waving at me like an idiot. Shaking my head, I acted like I didn't see him waving and turned around.

"You're mean," he said as soon as he caught up with me, breathing heavily. "You made me run like a...." he paused, looking behind him and then he started coughing, "Very very very short distance." he laughed. "But it was long enough for you to at least answer me. It's been so long since I last saw you!" he added, looking at me.

I gasped, "How dare I be this horrible?!" I exclaimed. "I've got enough on my mind right now so can you leave me alone this time, Dylan?" I asked, looking at him.

"Why? What have you got on in that mind of yours?"

I sighed, "I have got class, I'm going there. You go to your class and leave me alone," I said then increased my pace and finally managed to leave him behind.