Author of the Week|catastrophic

June 22, 2014

Congratulations to catastrophic for being named the newest Author of the Week!

Melody has been a member of Wattpad for over 2 years and has published several short novels on her account, yet she has few fans and reads wheras she deserves so much more. One novel of her stands out immensely (though all are good), Paper Stars, a very deserving novel that needs more reads and much more support.

Paper Stars revolves around Tony, a guy who works at Rita's, a restaurant that serves family sizes and regualr sizes. His job can be a drag most of the time, and Tony slowly grows a disliing for his job and for winter. If course that is, before he runs into Jackie at the restuarant. The thing that is incredibly enduring about the story is the main character, Tony, whose musing are hilariously awkward and adorable, the kind of thoughts of a hipster glasses wearing cute guy that probably reminds everyone of Logan Lerman. With his unique personal thoughts and his dialogue with other characters, Tony makes Paper Stars a read that everyone should read.

A Word of Thanks: To my fans, thanks for being my fans first of all, it's super great having a group of people who support your writing and it's awesome seeing you guys read my stories, so thanks again!

Some Tips: As for writing tips, just write whatever you want. Don't stop to edit half the chapter or anything, just write your heart out because once you have an idea, that's wha'ts most important. And please don't doubt your work, what you write it wonderful and over time it will evolve and it will improve and it'll be great so don't stress over every little thing. Have fun writing!

Go support Melody!