Imagine(1): Meeting her

(Prompt: Y/N meets Hermione on the train.)

Y/N's POV:

"Bye!" I say to my dad, the only one who actually cares enough to at least bring me to the station. This will be my first year at Hogwarts. My whole family has gone to Y/H and I hope I do too.

I take a deep breath and run through the barrier that separates the station. When I got through, I realized that I was early. There weren't that many people here yet. I boarded the train and sat down in an empty compartment. I just sat and watched as kids rushed in to either find a seat or their friends.

I sat alone for a couple of minutes until the door to my compartment opened. A girl that has light brown hair stood at the door.

"Hi, can I sit with you? All of the other booths are full." She asks. I'm suddenly unable to form words so I just nod. She takes the seat across from me.

"I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" She asks.

"Y/N Y/L/N" I say and right when I was about to start a conversation, a boy bursts in.

"Hi, sorry to bother you, but have you seen my toad? I seem to have lost it somewhere." He said.

"No, but we can help look for it. Come on, Y/N." Hermione said and held out her hand for me to take. I took it and immediately felt sparks. We left our stuff at the booth to save it and we went out to look for the missing toad.