"no. i haven't slept on a bed in days. i hate your floor. i hate your couch." i whined.

eunwoo rolled his eyes. "you're really used to living in luxury, aren't you?"

"i won't lie. i am."

"tch. i hate people like you."

"i worked for it."

"no you didn't. you sat there pretty while people make songs for you to sing, and then sit pretty again and wait for people to make your voice nicer so the fans will like it." eunwoo said.

"i worked for it." i said again, this time harsher to act more irritated and effected by what he said. "i write all my songs. i compose all my songs. the only one working with them is me. people can help a little, but i never, ever, let them change it into something that isn't me. don't make assumptions if you don't know."

i stood up, acting angry by his words and stomped out of the room, slamming the front door shut behind me.

"CUT!"

i entered the room again, as the directors played the recording. we finally moved to outside in the city afterwards, where i, as kim hyejin, would fall in deep shit being outside by herself and would have to be saved by the one and only, kwon hyunjin.

"ACTION!"

"aghh, why did i just do that?? damn my anger gets the best of me sometimes." i groaned, walking on the street, pretending to be cold even if the night was pretty warm.

a group of fake reporters gathered around me, attacking me with questions suddenly.

"k-kim hyejin!! your fans were devastated about your disappearance!! how could you do that to them?!"

"hyejin you snake!!"

"you bitch!! your ceo is so worried about you!!"

"how could you do that to them??"

i took a deep breath, acting distressed from the questions and hate i was getting so suddenly. "p-please let me pass."

"no! we're taking you back!!" one of the reporters grabbed onto my arm, trying to drag me with them.

"no!!" i struggled against his grip. "let me go!"

"let her go." a voice growled behind me. eunwoo.

i turned around and gulped as eunwoo made his way to the reporters, who were again, taking pictures.

"who are you??"

"are you her boyfriend??"

"kim hyejin, is he your kidnapper?"

"is he involved with you leaving so suddenly??"

"bastard!!"

"i won't save you like this again." eunwoo muttered, pushing the reporters away, and wrapping his large coat around me, his arms resting around me. "go. you have no reason to be in her business. GO." eunwoo glowered at the reporters.

my emotions got the best of me again. the acting felt so real, the warmth of eunwoo felt so real.

but it's just acting. if only eunwoo was really this cool and nice in real life, maybe then i would consider him a little.

in silence (like in the script, obviously), we walked back to eunwoo's home, the warmth of his body pressed against mine still there.

"t-t-thanks." i muttered, looking away.

"just don't do that again." eunwoo muttered. "and...i'm sorry."

i looked at him.

"for saying that. maybe i was wrong." he said, breaking the eye contact.

a smile crept up my lips. "i forgive you. i can't not forgive you anyways."

eunwoo chuckled, flashing a smile back.

fake or not, that smile made me a little speechless. i had never seen eunwoo smile—he seemed like such a pessimistic person all the time. what kind of person would eunwoo be if he was happier?

i cleared my throat and looked away, remembering that i was staring.

"CUT!"

i finally snapped out of my eunwoo-trance and stepped away from him, clearing my throat again.

eunwoo quietly walked to the filming, not saying a single word. i watched him intently, trying to understand the guy.

"you'd be more handsome if you smiled like that all the time."