Sighing, he turned and looked around the car, pulling my hoodie from the backseat. "Wear this."

"Can't I just sit here?"

"You have to get Lila." Jungkook spoke flatly, pushing the sweater towards my face. "Put it on."

I pushed his hand down, showing my face as I narrowed my eyes towards him. "Hi, excuse me. I don't take orders really well." I smiled and smacked his hand that was holding the fabric, releasing it into my lap. I replaced my leather jacket with the oversized hoodie, pulling the hood over my head. I glanced over at Jungkook and sighed. "Let's hurry."

We stepped from the car quickly, the girls not daring to get near us as they were halted by guards. The girls screamed towards Jungkook, asking who the 'oppa' was. I laughed as Jungkook and I stood in the elevator, taking my hood off.

"So should I call you hyung?" I looked up at Jungkook and rolled my eyes, waiting to reach his floor. Jungkook pulled my hood back on and pulled my hand towards his dorm quickly. Upon opening the doors, his voice echoed through the walls. "I'm home!"

I jumped back as voices began to roar within the room, feet pacing the floor towards the youngest. I stood behind him and listened to the bickering and the questions, Jungkook staying silent aside from slight laughs and whines from the smacks that came his way.

"Yah~ Jeon Jungkook Do you have any idea where Violet is?! I cant get ahold of her!" I peeked my head out at the friendly voice that sounded close to tears. "Yah! Eonni! Why didn't you call me or tell me you were leaving!" I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her smaller frame, stroking her hair as I swing her back and forth.

"I'm sorry~"

"She's not your eonni anymore. She's your oppa; we'll call her hyung." I turned and looked at the boy who was grinning ridiculously, rolling my eyes.

"Hyung? She's younger than all of you." I could feel my lungs halt their process as those words passed through my ears, my eyes coming back to the girl. "What? Oh yeah! How was the cake she made? She didn't even give me a piece!"

The room seemed totally silent except for the beating of my heart that was racing uncontrollably. Why am I reacting this way? Why didn't I want them to know I'm younger than all of them? Because respect ranges in levels according to the corresponding ages. But why didn't I want them to know I made the cake?

My head began to spin, my hand coming up to knock my hood off and rake through my hair. "May I use the restroom?"

Lila took my hand and took me to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and noticed I was still wearing makeup, taking the time to wash it off as I splashed water against my face. Upon opening the door, I hit my face against a strong shoulder. "Ow. Thats solid."

"S-sorry." I looked up and met Jungkook's eyes, his face unreadable as I walk around him.

"Make sure you get some rest, Jungkook." I approached Lila in the living room and hurriedly made our way to the car with our fingers laced together, keeping our heads down from the girls that were trying to get a glimpse of us.

~~~

I spent the day sorting through important electronic documents for my family's business, dealing with occasional phone calls to address issues. Across the floor laid random papers with emails and passwords, sheets of paper with English outlines, snack wrappers, water bottles, and myself, cradling the laptop between my legs.

"Celebrity use of our facilities is among the information we cannot disclose." I slid my glasses on top of my head, rubbing my eyes as I moved the laptop. I stood to a stretch and rolled my eyes as the other side of the line continued to pry information. "Again, more information that is not allowed to be given." The bell rang, my legs dragging my body as I tied my robe closed slightly, hiding my cat shirt. I pulled the door open with my free hand, clutching the phone tighter and then rolling my eyes again towards the caller.