"What for?" Nona asked after she caught the box.

"When you go on missions and you have to go undercover." Jesse said with a shrug.

"Ren, this is for you." Alphys tossed a white box to Ren, who had caught it and opened it to reveal a pair of purple, futuristic looking eyes.

"Huh." He said before he noticed a folded piece of paper in the box's lid. After he took it out, he unfolded it and started to read it.

This is just in case when you lose one eye or both in battle. These prosthetic eyes will enhance your strength, sight and knowledge. But there will be a consequence. Use these for too long and your mind will shut down on you temporarily. Use them well.

When Ren saw the name who wrote the letter, he looked at Alphys and asked, "Who's James Ironwood?"

"He's the general of the Atlas Army." Alphys answered before pulling a silver, backpack-like object from the box and walking to Jonas with it. "Jonas, this is for you."

After he took the object from her, he said. "What's this?"

"It's a Wing Pack! It allows you to fly with your heart's content. In other words, you get to control it. Also, I recommend that you test it out while flying in the air with Blake today."

"Who told you guys I was going to fly with Blake today?"

"Papyrus did." Jay said before putting a finger on his chin. "Or, was it Frisk?"

"Also," Alphys reached into the box, pulling out two vials that held a colored substance. One was green while the other was blue. "These are for Betty."

Raising an eyebrow, Betty approached the reptile and took the two vials from her. "What are these?"

"Vials of Liquid Kindness and Liquid Integrity. They are for you to disguise your powers so you would be recognized at just Amber when at school."

"I see." Betty nodded at the vials in her hand. "What am I supposed to do with them?"

"Uh, that is for us to work on." Jesse said. "We plan on injecting that stuff into you. We're going to do that later."

"Alright." The Construct nodded before she stuffed the vials into her jacket.

Alphys sighed. "Okay. Now that that's over, everyone get out! Just so I can have some peace and quiet!"

As soon as everyone left the room, the humans went to another room so they can take a look at the new gear that was given to them by Alphys. When Alex slipped the silver and blue Hologram Watch onto her left wrist, she tapped the blue square on it and a blue, square hologram appeared. The others were in awe of the sight of the hologram. On the hologram, it had a journal, a map of the world, a tracking device and a communication system. It also had a clock. 

Nona had tested out her new disguise kit and it gave her multiple different appearances. With the kit, she had quickly turned into a Faunus, a humanoid rabbit and many others. Clarissa decided to wear the utility belt whenever she is on a mission, Michael decided to use the tool kit whenever his scythe needed fixing, and Jonas decided to wear the Wing Pack when he is on a mission. For Ren, he just stored the eyes in his pockets for now.

Suddenly, the group was called by Yang, who told them to come to her house. Quickly, they all did, running to the house until they were there. But Betty needed to stay behind because she was called back to the lab to get the two substances injected into her. As soon as they got there, everyone who was at the school was there: Yang, Ruby, Twilight, Bendy, Boris, even Carly. Even two of their closest friends, the Inkling Nat and the changeling Thorax, were there. Right now, Ruby had just walked out of the living room and everyone else was waiting for her to come back.

"So, Carly," Ren patted his knees with his hands. "How's the newspaper going?"

"It's in a work in progress." Carly said. "Stacy liked the notes I've written, the interview I had with Toriel and the pictures I've taken at the school."

"Even the one with the food fight?" Boris cringed.

"Even the one with the food fight." She nodded and the wolf placed his face into his hands. "But don't worry! Everyone in the Newspaper Club loved the food fight, even Helena. I even recorded the whole thing on my phone!"

"For crying out loud! Why would you do that?" Jonas questioned her.

"I just wanted the others in the Newspaper Club to see it in motion!" Carly crossed her arms. "It's not like I'm going to post it on the internet or something."

"You better not." Clarissa growled before putting a hand on her face.

Nat groaned and leaned back against the couch. "I was called here for this?! I was expecting some kind of thrill or something!"

"Same here!" Bendy sighed and looked down at his lap to see what was on top of it, a black spear that took the form of an old-fashioned ink pen, which also had a shiny fore end at the bottom of it. "And I brought this old thing for nothing."

"You didn't have to bring it, dude." Yang said with her arms crossed.

"I wanted to! It makes me feel ready to defend myself whenever I'm around suspicious people!"

"Uh," Boris looked at Bendy. "I'm afraid Yang is right, brother. You don't have to bring that thing around all the time."

"So what? You do the same thing with your bow!"

"Touche."

"Um, what are we doing here again?" Twilight asked with a shrug. "It completely slipped my mind why we even came here."

"Dad is out right now and he allowed me and Ruby to have some friends over." Yang answered. "Also, I just noticed something. Don't you usually bring Spike everywhere you go?"

"He's out sick. He caught a cold and it was going on since yesterday."

"Twilight," Thorax looked at her with a sad look on his face. "I hope your dog gets better."

"Yeah." She looked at the floor. "I hope so too."

The whole living room fell quiet. Not until Ruby ran downstairs screaming, "STRANGE GAMES!"