Chapter 20 Heated Swimming Pool

Start from the beginning

Such a thing couldn't really happen, but if Heine had entered his mind and placed the illusion...

Oh God, Xiao there must be something wrong with you!

Why even think that.. Heine isn't going to bother himself to invade you brain.

Furthermore, Casey was connected to the system that Xiao had been interfacing on, he was an elite researcher trained to resist blockers. There was no way someone could have entered the system and Casey been unaware of it.

However...

Hein was once the elite of the Central Academy of Sciences. That was before he entered the special forces.

What the hell is going ?

Xiao Yan shook his head in frustration. Did he need to see a psychiatrist or a blocker specialist? The very thought of a psychiatrist entering his mind to determine the cause of the illusion was horrifying. Even with doctor patient confidentiality, he didn't want someone else seeing his erotic fantasies about Heine Burton.

Ah, what a nightmare.

Not to mention his fantasies about Lily, the illusion with Maya.

Nononono he couldn't have other people seeing such private things.

No. Nope. Absolutely not happening.

He would rather die.

Xiao rushed into the bathroom and stood beneath the steady stream of the shower. The warm water running down his body couldn't cleanse the thoughts running through his mind. What was he going to do about this?

How can he stop these unrealistic fantasies?

Heine Burton was a titan, a mighty force of nature, not someone you have wet dreams about.

It doesn't matter how perfectly handsome he is.

It doesn't matter how capable he is in the face of danger.

you and him...

Will never develop such a relationship!

Control yourself, Xiao Yan.

Otherwise, one day Colonel Burton's blade will take your head off.

Ah. He can't stay in this room any longer. Feeling restless as his thought ran wild, he decided to go for a walk.

He needed to find something to do.

If he wants to survive, he has to eliminate these outrageous illusions as soon as possible!

Xiao Yan left his room and walked along the hallway. A woman dressed in a technical military uniform entered the passage. Her golden hair was meticulously swept up in behind her head and he gave a slight nod as she walked past. Xiao Yan suddenly felt his heart flutter. Her friend chatted excitedly beside her.

"Lily, let's go to the pool lounge."

"Okay. Let's go, now."

Oh, my God! Why is Lily here? Oh ...

Then he remembered that last week a group of students had been sent to Colonel Raven's base for internships. Lily would have been among them.

Lily is not only a part of his old life at the Shire, but also the embodiment of a goddess in his eyes. Even after his many recent brushes with death, his main regret had been not attempting to hook up with Lily.