Surprise

Hey! I hope you are all liking my story!!

------------------------------------------

I pulled my hair back into a chigion and slicked my bangs off to the side and behind my ear. Then I stepped into my black dress and pulled it up my body. The built in corset made me want to faint as I tightened it as much as I could before tightening the white sash around my waist. I smiled as I ran my fingers down the skirt that hit my knees in a puffed out waterfall. I strapped on my heals and put in my hoop earings before walking down the stairs.

It was quiet as I walked down into the dimly lit kitchen and stood before a pacing Harry. He was wearing a cheetah print shirt and he had a trench coat on over it with his tight black jeans, "I wonder which will wear out first... the floor, or those old boots..." I say quietly and smile slightly as he stops and turns to face me. He smirks and slowly smiles as he looks me over.

"You'll get cold without a jacket..." he says rubbing his chin a little and blushing as he sneeks a look at my legs and clevege.

"Right," I smile with a sigh and walk into the hall to grab my light trench coat and pull it over my shoulders. The tan material was the perfect wait for the crisp October air with it's full skirt that fit perfectly around my waist and dress.

Harry opens the door for me as I walk out to his Ferrari. I've never really liked the car, mostly because it looks stupid, but I'd never tell him that, "Thank you," I say as he gets in his side of the car after closing my door for me. 

"No problem," he says giving my cheek a kiss as he starts the car.

"Wait! I didn't call a babysitter," I say touching his knee as he puts the car into gear.

He looks down at his watch, "My mum was supposed to be here a few minutes ago..." He mumbles reaching down to grab his phone just as a car pulls up next to us in the drive way.

"You got her to agree to this? She's never even seen Darcy..." I say quietly as she walks to his window and he rolls it down.

"Hey," she says smiling at us and tucking her hair behind her ear., "what all do I need to know?" she asks.

"Um... if she wakes up just rock her a little bit... and if she's hungry there's some breast milk in the fridge..." I say smiling a little at her, "diapers and wipes are in the cabnet under the changing table in her room, and her clothes are in the closet."

"Alright," she says smiling and kissing Harry's temple before walking into the house and waving at us.

"Ready?" he says smiling over at me.

"I-I guess..." I say watching as his mom going into the house and closes the door.

"It's okay, Love," he says putting a hand on my bare knee and rubbing it a little before backing out of the driveway and starting down the road.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking down at my hands and feeling a turning in my stomach.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you," he says chuckling a little and taking hold of one of my hands.

I nod a little and wrap my fingers with his. Looking out the window, I watched the world go by in a flash as we made our way into the city. The building gradually got biggger and bigger as Harry drove by leaving them in bright streaks around us.

"We're eating here?" I say shocked slightly as he stopped the car in front of a large building. 

Galvin at Windows

Was written on the front wall of the building as a man opened my door, "Ms," he says holding out his hand.

I start to reach for it as Harry takes my hand, "I've got it..." he says to the vale as he helps me out of the car and wraps an arm around my waist and walks me to the door.

"Harry... what are we doing here...?" I ask as we sit down at our table and a menu is lain in front of me.

"Mr. Styles," the waiter says with a nod to him with a slight smile before walking away quickly.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks taking a drink of his water and looking over at me.

"You never take me to dinner..." I say blushing as I look around the room.

"I guess I just felt like doing something differently tonight," he smiles at me as I open the menu.

In side there was a folded piece of pale orange paper, "What's this?" I ask picking it up and setting the menu back down on the table.

"I guess you'll just have to open it to figure out, won't you?" he smirks a little as a chuckle escapes his lips. I couldn't help the shiver that raced down my spine as he touched my knee under the table.

I bite my lip as I unfold the paper and read what was written, Even after all this time, the Sun never said to the Earth, 'You owe me,' Look what happens with a love like that... It lights the whole sky....

"Harry... that's beautiful..." I say covering my mouth a little and looking up at him. He just sat there smiling at me as the waiter set the food in front of us with a slight nod of the head as he walks away again.

At the bottom of the page, there was a silver circle necklace that said, 'No Matter Where...' with the date written across the other side.

I smiled up at him and took it off the page before he stood up and hooked it around my neck so that it hung just below my collar bones, "Thank you..." I say as he leans down to kiss me softly and cup my cheek in his hand.

We ate the rest of our dinner almost in complete silence; his hand crept slightly high up my thigh as the night went on, but I didn't mind... we were together and we weren't fighting for the first time in a long time.

"Come one," he whispers in my ear after paying the waiter and taking my hand, "we're almost late," he says smiling and wrapping an arm around my waist as we walked out of the restraunt and into his car.

"Harry..." I say as he starts to drive again.

"Not yet... Don't ask yet..." he glances at me with a small smile as he stops at a red light.

"Okay..." I whisper and swollow hard as I look back down at my hands.

"Why are we hear?" I ask as he opens the door for me and the sound of a plane taking off rang in my ears.

"We're going on a quick trip, now we have to go," Harry chuckles a little and pulls me out of the car and tossing the keys to what looked to be his cousin Matt.

"Yeah, but where?" I yell, as he runs with me down the halls of the air port and people turned to look and security didn't even turn to look at us.

"This way," Paul says waving from some door after we get into the gates.

"We're flying on our own plane!" I shout smiling like an idiot and hug him around the neck as we walk out towards the waiting jet.

"Yes, Love, now we have to go," he laughs and takes my hand into his as he walks me up the steps and we sit in the chairs.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited," I say smiling and gripping his hand a little.

"Ow, Babe," he says lazily as he looks down at our fingers.

"You like it," I whisper biting my lip slightly as I look up into his eyes.

"You're right..." he groans as he leand in and kisses me hard as I lay back on the couch while the plane takes off.

It was a sweet kiss that I wanted to last forever, but of course it couldn't... and I laid down to close my eyes and Harry spooned in behind me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and barried his face in my neck. We hadn't slept this close in a very long time... adn it felt good to just be in his arms.

----------------------------------

HEY!!!!!!! What are all of your theories?????? Let me know!!!!! Is it all you hoped it would be?????? Where do you think they are going?????? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK:)

K. x