When It All Comes Out

Hey! thanks for the vote on the last chapter!!! I hope you all liked it:)

-----------

*Phoenix POV*

I woke up to a bright like burning into my eyes, and a weight across my stomach. After shifting for a minute, I realised it was an arm... a very tattooed arm.

"Oh my God!" I shout sitting straight up and pulling the blanket up to my chest without seeing that there was nothing I needed to cover. I was in my pajama shorts and a big tee shirt that had STONES written across the middle... Harry's.

But it wasn't Harry sleeping next to me... well more of a twilight faze now that I had yelled. All I could see as my eyes started to dilate was the bright orange hair and tattoos.

"What's wrong?" Ed asks sitting up and rubbing his eyes, "you look like you're about to wet your trousers." He smirks a little as he stands up and pulls on the pants the lay folded neatly on my chair.

That's when I started to remember... After I had broken down into tears... Ed brought Darcy and I back home... I hadn't wanted to be alone so he staid with me.

"I forgot to feed Darcy," I blush standing up and stumble over to the bedroom door, "um... if you want to wait downstairs that'd be okay."

"Alright," he says kissing the corner of my mouth before walking past me towards the stairs.

I waited for him to get into the kitchen before I went down the hall to the nursery.

Darcy was whimpering slightly as I turned on the light. A feeling of guilt ripped through my chest as I started to change we diaper. Who knows how long she slept with that mess because I was too busy being comforted by a man who isn't my baby daddy?

"C'mon, baby," I whisper as I pick her up and start to nurse her. Se calmed down instantly and the room was filled with quiet sucking sounds as I made my way to the stairs.

"Phoenix... I think you should see this..." Ed whispers as I walk into the room and sit at the island.

"What?" I ask starting to pat Darcy's back as she finishes.

He turns up the volume on the tv before taking a drink of his tea.

'You're my sun....' Harry says quietly as the tears start to drip from his eyes.

'This was Harry Styles' reaction last night at the Brits as his ex girlfriend Phoenix leaves with their baby and none other than his best mate, Ed Sheeran,' the reporter was sitting at a desk with a big 'E!' flashing behind them as they spoke, 'not only did the One Direction superstar making that touching speech, he also spent the rest of the night in a studio...'

I felt my hands start to shake as pictures of Harry crying flashed onto the screen as he sat down in a studio with a guitar.

'This video was leaked by Niall Horan early this morning from 1DHQ on Twitter with the caption, 'Watching your mate suffer #worst feeling I've ever had #Phoenixinsparation' not only has the hash tag, #harryphoenix4ever gone viral but the video has as well.'

The reporter turned to the tv behind him as the first cords from Harry's guitar started to ring out. He was looking at anything in particular as he started to sing, 'You don't understand, you don understand. What you do to me when you hold his hand.... We were meant to be I was just afraid... made it so you had to walk away.

But we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now.... We're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now....

I don't care what people say when we're together... you know I wanna be the one who holds you in your sleep, I just want it to be you and I forever, I know you wanna leave so c'mon baby be with me so happily...'

'There is more to this video... if you would like to watch the rest it's on YouTube under the title, Song for Phoenix.'

Shaking my head I turned off the tv with a harsh click, "Why would he do that?" I whisper trying to figure out which emotion I was actually feeling.

"Like I said," Ed clears his throat as it cracks, "he loves you... he's just afraid to lose you..."

"That's not fair!" I shout holding Darcy closer to my chest as she whimpers, "all I did for the past few months is try to make him see that I'm worth it... then he goes and has some fun with Kendall before crawling back to me like a puppy who made a mess on the carpet."

"That's not fair, Phoenix," Ed says straightening himself, "and you know it."

Yes. I knew it, I just didn't want to believe it, "He doesn't care about me... if I died right now... no one would care..."

"What?" Ed says as I out Darcy in her bouncy chair, "I can't believe you said that..."

"That's how he makes me feel... like I don't matter because I'm chubby and short and have gross frizzy hair... and I had a baby that he doesn't even want..." I felt the tears pouring down my face as Ed wraps his arms around my body.

For a second I felt comfort... but my heart still hurt even if everything else was satisfied.

"Don't be selfish, Phoenix," he says into y ear as he started to rub my arms, "I love you..." he spins me around to look me in the eye, "I love you more than anything in this world... but I've come to live with the fact that you will never love me..."

I looked deep into his eyes and knew he meant it. He did love me, he loved me more than I ever thought possible, and it was killing me on the inside.

"Durning the X Factor.... I was always hoping that you'd see it... but Harry was always there. God knows no one can compete with him."

A new reason to sob filled my chest as I buried my face into his shirt, "I'm so sorry..."

"No, don't be," he says making me look up at him, "you are the most beautiful thing on this whole earth... and don't let Harry's arsehole moments make you think otherwise."

I laugh a little as I hold his hand and rest my head on his shoulder. Ed was an angel sent from God and that was for sure... he is the best friend I'll ever have.. but that's all he'll ever be to me... just a friend... but that was enough for him, and that's why I love him.

----------------

How was it? was it better than the last chapter!? Are you team Ed or team Harry???? let me know!!!!!:) love you all!!! stay beautiful!!!

K. x.