She Hasn't

Don't you guys love the new cover?!?!? My friend Clare did it! You should all read her story!

-------------

"Alright so what's this 'plan' you boys have?" I ask as I get in the car. The guys gave me a full five minutes to change into sweatpants and a sweatshirt before running up the stairs and grabbing me.

"I dunno, should we tell her Ed?" Lou asks as he pulls out of the driveway and starts tapping the steering wheel.

"Nah," he says smirking back at me as I cross my arms over my belly.

"Ugh, that's so not fair!" I say glaring at them slightly before looking out the window. They just we laughed and kept driving down the road.

This is unfair... I agreed to go, why wouldn't they just tell me where I was going?

But, the drive didn't last as long as I thought it was going to... Thank God..., "Lou, it's freezing..." I say rubbing my arms as I get out of the car.

"Yeah, we know, but we aren't going to stay outside the whole time," he chuckles a little as he and Ed go to either side of me and hold onto my elbows.

"If I fall, I will drag you down with me," I say giving them both a look before we go up onto a sidewalk.

"Don't worry, Love, you aren't going to fall," Ed laughs and gives my cheek a kiss.

"Ed!" I whine and look up at him.

He and Lou laugh as he opens a door for me, "Another baby store? Ugh," I say laughing a little, "Well it's better than looking at wedding venues."

We all laugh for a little before looking at onesies, "I like this one," I say holding up one that said, 'Mommy's Monster'.

Lou laughs and smacks his knee a little, "Your baby would be a monster!" he says and Ed leans against him as he starts to laugh.

"Oh you two," I say shaking my head, "my little boy is going to be an Angel," I smirk at them and look at the clothes.

"Wait, it's a boy?" Lou asks, the laughter all gone.

"Well... Yeah... I'm pretty sure," I say smiling and running my hands over the soft fabric laid out before me.

"What are you going to name him?!" I turn to see the pap flying through the door and shoving mics into my face, "Harold? After his father?" one yells.

"Not Harold!" I say sharply and out a hand over my stomach protectively.

"Are you going to tell him about his father?" a woman asks just as Ed puts an arm around my waist.

"We'll just have to wait and see how Phoenix feels about it... now excuse us," he says putting his arm out and leading us out of the store.

"Phoenix! Phoenix! How did you feel about losing the X Factor because of Blair's fake votes?" one yells and I stopped.

"From the very beginning Blair was cheating, I knew the first say of boot camp and I knew up to the second the announcer called her name... But I still tried didn't I? Even though it was written in the stars that only she could ever win.... Why would I give up so easily?"

"So why are you giving up on Harry?" one asks and a lady next to him have him a smack for me.

But, I couldn't answer it... So Lou answered for me, "She hasn't given up on Harry, my best mate has given up on her, and has lost the best damn thing he could ever have. Lets go," he says in my ear before letting the door close in their faces.

"Thanks..." I say quietly as we sit in the Café and stare quietly at the food in front of us.

"No problem Love, what are friends for?" Lou chuckles a little before taking a small bite of his eggs.

"I mean it," I say finally looking up at both of them, "I had no clue how to answer that last question..." I whisper.

"Phoenix," Ed says shaking his head and taking my hand from across the table, "you did... but you just didnt know how to say it."

I smile a little at him before looking back down at the table. He was wrong... I had no clue how to answer that question because, I had given up on Harry.... almost completely actually... I didn't know if he was moving on or not... but as I looked up at Ed... I felt that I was... and it was killing me to think I'd never have Harry again...

------------

Haha!!!! who else is Lovin it!??! just me???? My friends story is called Independence by ClareBearJR7!!!! So go read it!!!