Beacuse I Love Him

Hey!! I've lost like a ton of my readers...:'( is this story not as good?????

--------------------

'Phoenix seems to be moving on from pop star Harry Styles,' a picture of Ed and I laughing together at a coffee shop shows on the screen, '... but what does he have to say about it?' The woman on the television says as Harry pushing through a crowd popped up, 'Harry! Harry! What's going on with you and Phoenix?! How do you feel about your best friend making a move?!' They yell at him as he keeps his sunglasses on his face and walks through the crowd.

'I wouldn't blame him,' he says quietly compared to the shouting, 'she's beautiful...'

'Harry! Harry!' they all yell as Paul opens the door for him and closes it tightly behind the boys so the pap couldn't get in.

I felt a tightness in the back of my throat.... Ed and I were just having fun... he wasn't making a move, was he?

"Darling, too much of that will rot your brain and the baby's," my aunt says walking in and turning it off, "besides, who cares what that boy thinks," she says rollin her eyes and waving a hand in the air.

"You aren't even a little interested?" I ask standing up and following her into the kitchen.

"No, I have no interest in knowing what that sorry bastard has to say," she says putting some things in the nearly empty fridge.

"Don't call him that..." I say starting to feel defensive.

"Well there are many names I could use instead," she starts to stir something on the stove, "jackass, asshole, dick, wanker-"

"Don't call him that!" I shout and hit the table with my fist, "his name is Harry, got it?"

"Don't raise your voice at me!" she shouts back and turns to face me.

"Well I am! and what are you going to do about it? ground me?" I laugh coldly and shove a chair, "like that'll matter, because I can't go anywhere anyway!"

"That's it! Go to your room right now!" she shouts and points to the doorway.

"Like I-" I cut my self off with a loud gasp, "ah!" I say putting a hand on my stomach and leaning against the wall.

The floor under my feet got wet as a pain shot up my body, "what?" I whisper, "no, no not no! I'm not ready!" I cry as if it could possible make a difference that I didn't want this to be happening.

"Oh my God!" my aunt said frantically making her way to me in her 9 inch heals and putting an arm around me, "ok... j-just breath ok?" she says helping me to the door.

It was hard... it instantly felt as if a thousand pounds were dropped on my entire body, and my feet almost couldn't hold it up.

Each step made me want to cry as we walk outside and to my aunts convertible that sat in front of the house.

"Just breath honey," she kept saying as we drive down the road way too fast.

"OMG it's not like I'm not!" I yell through my tears as a gilt of of pain hits me, "ah!" I scream holding my stomach and letting tears spill down my face in a tidal wave.

My aunt slammed on the breaks as we pulled into the hospital parking lot, "Sorry!" she says freaking out and getting out of her side so that she can get to my door and open it. It made me laugh a little watching her frantically walking in those hooker heals.

I let out another groan as a nurse opens the door for us, "Oh my!" she says holding me up as my knees start to shake.

"You should be pushing right now..." she says putting a hand on my tummy as I lay down on a bed, "when was your due date? A couple days ago?" she asks taking my hand as the doctor comes in the room.

"No..." I say squeezing my eyes closed, "its not for another few weeks... three at least..." I gasp out as another contraction takes over my body.

"You need to push now," she says holding my hand tighter, "can you do that?"

Another nurse was dabbing the sweet off my face as I let the tears start to fall, "No... I need... where is he?" I ask feeling dizzy.

"Your aunt is outside darling," she says patting my hand, "you need to push."

"I can't do this without him!" I scream as hot tears sizzle down my face.

"She needs to push now!" the doctor says, "if you want your baby to be ok you have to!" he says looking up at me.

"I need Harry..." I whisper starting to feel dizzy again, "I need Harry..."

That's all I could tell myself as my eyes started to close and my eyelids fluttered shut, "I need Harry...." I whisper again as the sounds of the room started to fade away, I need Harry... I need him... because I love him...

--------------

What did you all think?!?!!??? Good Bad? somewhere over the rainbow?!? Anyway, sorry for not updating!!!! Hoped you liked it:) Tell me if it was worth waiting for:)