Too Long

Hey!!!!!!! I decided to make another one just because I'm curious as to what will happen tooXD so I hope you all like it!!!
-----------------

"Phoenix!" my aunt says as I take a drink of my Pepsi.

"Yeah?" I ask turning to face her.

"How many times do I have to tell you? No drinking caffeine and stay away from the microwave!" she says with her hands in the air as she flicked them at me.

A groan came out of my mouth as I put a hand on my back while wobbling away from the machine and sat on a stool, "Ugh... this sucks." I say trying to reach over the counter to grab some chips but my belly getting in the way.

"Well," she says taking my Spaghetti O's out for me and setting them on the table place, "maybe he should have been smarter."

"You can't just blame him for this..." I say quietly and stir the O shaped noodles in small circles.

"Yes I can!" she says picking up her pager as it goes off, "I understand young adults having fun, and birth control makes it almost impossible to have children after you use it. He should have used a condom since he knew you weren't on the pill, it's entirely his fault."

I shake my head and take a bite of the sauce and noodles. How could this be just HIS fault? I mean, it takes two to... well you know...

"Alright, whatever," I say standing up and grabbing my Pepsi before walking down the hallway to the living room.

"Dear? Is your due date before or after the 12th of March?" She calls from the kitchen, holding the phone to her chest.

"Well, it's a couple days before... On the 4th...." I say turning on the television and taking a long drink until the pop was gone.

"Alright... we'll scheduled your fitting on the 10th then, I'd prefer you to be normal size for my wedding." she smiles, "and stop drinking pop!" she glares at me before smiling into her phone, "Yes the 10th will be lovely."

"Wow..." I say shaking my head. I'm pretty sure this is husband 7.... But I could have missed a couple here and there.

My stomach was sticking so far out I could use it as a small table. Sure the people here in my small town in Wisconsin would stare through our windows to try an get a glimpse of it, but my aunt would quickly snap at them for rudeness.

'Coming up tonight on ET: One Direction's Harry Styles a No-Show Baby Daddy?' the tv says and I look up at an old picture of the both of us during the X Factor after a party. It must have been close to the end because my baby bump was starting to show... and then a picture of me only a week or so ago at Carter's with my stomach far out and Lou and Ed laughing as they hold up little shoes.

I roll my eyes a little and smile before someone places their hands over my face, "Well my aunt would never do that... she'd worry about my makeup smearing," I say and someone laughs, "Lou!" I smack his hands off my face and turn to face him, "quit scaring me or I'll pee my pants!"

"That would be interesting," Ed says sitting down next to me and eat a bowl of popcorn, "you've been inside too long..." he says nudging my knee.

"WAY too long," Lou says making a pouty face at me, "lets go have fun!" He shakes my shoulder.

I wave him off, "Lou, I don't think I can fit through the door," I groan and go back to watching the tv.

"You are one of the skinniest pregnant people I have ever seen!" he says sitting in front of me on the coffee table.

"Whatever," I say smacking him playfully.

"You are..." Ed says handing me the bowl, "I don't need to eat this, but you do." he laughs a little and I think his cheeks turned a little pink.

"Well... it's like the 12th of February..." I say looking out the window, "and 2 degrees outside... What would we do?" I ask putting a hand on my stomach and turning off the tv.

"We have something planned," Lou says exchanging a smile with Ed.

"You two are really going to make me get up, aren't you?" I groan covering my face with my hands.

"Darling, I'm going to look at venues today with John," my aunt walks in the room texting and looking down at her tablet, "anyway, I'm going to be gone all day so I'll be gone until..." she looks at her Rolex watch that John had for her for New Years, "10 at the earliest... Oh hello boys... how did you...? I thought you were all in London..." she cocks her head to the side, "well never mind I don't care. Be sure to have the music set up for me to hear next week!" she yells on the way out.

"And that is why were are here," Ed says shaking his head, "That woman is crazy... She calls me the day after New Years and asks, 'I need music for my wedding, thanks so much for doing it. Be here by February, bye now.'" he says in a woman's voice.

"Same," Lou says shaking his head, "you'd think she'd remember that..." He laughs and stands up, "alright now, Phoenix, go get dressed, we'll take you to breakfast first." he smiles and helps me stand up.

"Fine, you win," I mumble with a small smile before making my way to the stairs and wobbling up them. Spending the day with Lou and Ed is better than spending it alone, right?

------------

Hey!!!!!!! I'm back lol!!!!!!! Hoped you all are liking it!!!! Tell me what you think about Phoenix's aunt!