First Day III [Unedited]

Start from the beginning

Nonetheless, the Grimm was slain with its withering corpse crumbling to dust and scatter like the draft-less wind, Weiss finds time to settle her breathing while Professor Port claps to signify his amazement.

"Bravo! Bra-vo!" He wields his weapon to his side. "It appears we are indeed in the true presence of a huntress in training!"

He then faces Andr with a distinct but covert twitch of his closed eyes seemingly winking at Andr to follow allong, Andr snorts in retort.

"As you see Andr, much like your people we also are devoted to hunting the darkness of humanity!" He waves his students as if to prove his point. "Hence, we call ourselves Huntsmen and Huntresses!"

Andr shaking her irritation nodded to the professor's statement, earning a hearty chuckle from the professor, the students seem to feel their ego lifted from their professors brag about their future roles.

The professor claps in attention. "I am afraid that is all the time we have for today!" He replace his axe back in its display. "Be sure to cover the assign readings and stay vigilant!"

With a valiant swipe of his hand.

"Class Dismissed!"

===

Weiss was the first to leave the classroom with Ruby hot on her trail, followed by a few students, but many remained. Blake would have followed her team leader if not for Yang whom held her back stating Ruby as their leader can handle it fine.

Instead Yang allows herself some distraction with her curious friend dragging Blake with her, not long after a small group had gathered around Andr who was stuck to her seat mildly concern with the attention.

"So..." Yang starts, "...long ways from home, huh?" Andr nodded hesitantly in affirmation.

"So what's it like in your tribe!?" Jaune continued his previous question and Andr sighs in exasperation.

It wasn't just Jaune however but many students express their curiosity to Andr and her "Eldermen" people, so fascinating and exotic!

"How did your people get so strong!? I mean 10 against tanks and soldiers is insane!"

"What do you guys eat!?"

"Where do you guys live exactly?"

"Are all girls in your tribe as cute as you?"

"Can you cut that out!?"

Andr could feel the pressure of having so many eyes fixated on her and was starting to trigger her change, nails began darkening in response and Andr bit down her lips as she clench her hands in protest to such dangerous shift.

Few seem to notice her change in demeanor, none were the wiser however but a booming voice interrupts their charade of chaotic curious banter, Professor Port had settled his things and was about to leave when he noticed Andr's eyes slightly dilating to warrant his alarm.

"Children! Do not harass our esteemed guest!" His loud voice overpowering his own  students, "Do you not know restraint?"

"If the Eldermen would witness this ordeal we would give them the reason to neglect cooperation with not only Beacon but of Vale!" He reprimands. "Have you not notice Andr's state?!"

True to his word the students bare witness to Andr clutching her hands seemingly shaking visibly, while concerning to others it was Andr's effort to hide her shifting form, each student then feel the shame overtook their curiosity.

"I... We did not mean much of it, Professor." Yang cursory in her apology.

"Do not ask for my forgiveness now, ask for young Andrs'." Professor Port sternly mentions.