An Accident

Andr felt the sun's heat grazing her face, she opens her eyes to be greeted by the polished marble floor, she sluggishly sat upright with her hair all over her face.

She now had discovered a new luxury called sleep, she stretched her drowsy body and looked around.

The students seemed to have awakened for the day and begun their grooming, Andr can also no longer see any sign of the Faunus girl nearby.

The curtains were wide open and students have been busy bundling up their bedsheets into a roll and tying them up, Andr had gone to the same room she changed into.

Andr had done most of the "morning routines" Glynda had instructed her to do, from brushing her hair, brushing her teeth and drenching her body slightly, with Andr's new body she has been able to make contact with water albeit not too much as prolong contact makes her skin sting.

Though she had to fight the constant fear of slowly melting to death and wipe the wet parts of her body as soon as it touches her skin with a thick towel.

She wore the same outfit she had yesterday and currently heading to the 'cafeteria', as it was called, told by the floating blue box above them, Glynda's voice was heard telling students to head there for breakfast.

???: Wake up, lazy bud!

Andr looked at an orange-haired girl as Andr walked by her, the young man whom she was talking to sighed as he still waking up.

???: 🎶 It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's mooorning! 🎶

Andr walked to the rows of students now idling and chatting with each other, some are on their own as they look at the strange blue box on their hands that is showing moving pictures, some are walking aimlessly.

Andr suddenly felt a pricking pain on her stomach as it growls, she was getting hungry, she clenched her abdomen in an attempt to ease the sudden pain. Andr noticed a familiar yellow-haired boy in the distance and blink beside him.

Feeling a light tap on his shoulder, Jaune looked twist his head to see Andr who was wearing a shy-grin on her face and clenching her stomach, he widened his eyes at her in surprise.

Jaune: oh hey! Umm... about yesterday... uhh, are you okay there you look hurt?

A faint sound of something growling made Jaune stare at her blankly before snickering.

Jaune: guess you're hungry too, the cafeteria is this way, come on!

Jaune lead Andr to many turns before stumbling to a large door with a large set of text above it that says "Cafeteria", Jaune ushered her in as the sound of plates and utensils making contact and people's voices erupted in front of her.

When Andr saw the students eating she looked at their food, but she was disappointed to discover it wasn't her type of food, the pain on her stomach became increasingly unbearable as seconds go by.