xx

"Jaehyun, wake up. Jaehyun..." Doyoung tapped the guy's arm as he fell asleep on the desk.

"Jaehyun, wake up. We might be late." Doyoung said and then he left.

Jaehyun sat up and sighed as he glanced at the clock. He hasn't slept in a few days and he wanted to sleep more but Doyoung insisted to go there early.

"Doyoung, have you seen my phone?" Jaehyun asked as he puts on his shoes, getting ready to leave.

"Here." They got out together and rode the car to the destination.

"Oh. Doyoung, did you bring the jar?" Doyoung just nodded and walked out with Jaehyun.

As Doyoung was driving, Jaehyun suddenly remembered something. Something that might make Doyoung cry.

"Is Haein gonna be alright?" Jaehyun asked. Doyoung sighed and looked at his friend.

"That's Song Haein. Nothing will stop her. She's strong and very healthy. Let's just wait and believe in her."

Jaehyun nodded at Doyoung and they continued.

"Hi Haein." They have arrived at the destination and they immediately greeted her.

There was no response. Only the air conditioner and the humidifier was fully heard.

"Haein, how are you? Are you comfortable?" Doyoung asked.

"Dude, I'm getting depressed." Jaehyun whispered to Doyoung. He just shook off Jaehyun and placed the flowers beside her.

"Don't be. She'll be depressed as well."

Jaehyun sighed.

"Will... will she still wake up?" Jaehyun asked.

"Hopefully. I miss her. Everyone does to be honest." Doyoung said whilst looking at Haein.

Doyoung then moved closer to Haein and kissed her forehead.

"I miss you Haein. Please wake up."

"...D-Doyoung..."

Fin.