xiv

"Jaehyun, can't I just attend classes today? I missed a lot of lessons already." Haein said.

Jaehyun just sighed and continued driving.

Haein actually doesn't know where they're going but all of the things at the back seat made her gulp in fear.

Suddenly, Jaehyun stopped the car and laid back.

"Why? Is there something wrong in the car?"

"No. I just want to ask something." He said in a serious tone. A tone that Haein is not used to.

"Can't you just ask on the way?" Haein chuckled but Jaehyun didn't budge at all.

There's something wrong, Haein thought.

"What's with you and Doyoung?"

Haein gulped as She heard his question.

"Why would he just suddenly stop the car by his house and ask that question?"

"Well... I mean, we're just friends." Haein averted her gaze because she knows Jaehyun won't approve at all.

"You sure? You seem too close to be even 'just friends'..."

She gulped once again and thought really hard on what she should reply.

"We like each other." She said whilst fiddling with her fingers.

She heard Jaehyun sigh and got out of the car. He signalled Haein to get out of the car too.

Haein just followed Jahyun in his apartment and stood there like a statue.

As she was leaning on the wall as she always do, she looked down and she saw a pair of feet right in her vision.

Tears were threatening to come out of her eyes as Jaehyun step closer.

She felt him going nearer and near until he whispered in her ear.

"Break up with him." He moved away and looked straight at me, proceeding to kiss her forehead.

Haein just nodded and hugged him. She was so occupied in her mind.

"Doyoung... If you just know the truth."