x

"Doyoung...?" Haein called Doyoung who was sitting down on one of the tables.

He waved at her and they both smiled back at each other.

"I didn't know you have a sense in fashion." He jokingly said.

"Thank you... again." They both laughed at her sarcasm.

"I didn't think you were this talkative."

"I'm not that talkative but when I'm comfortable with someone then, yeah." She shrugged but her statement made Doyoung smile from ear-to-ear.

"Then it means you're comfortable with me even though we knew each for only a week?" She nodded and that made Doyoung even happier than ever.

They ordered food and talked about different things. It's the getting-to-know stage.

That's when Doyoung really has a reason on why she chose Haein. But he's questioning himself on why he was doing this.

"You okay, Doyoung?" Her question made him snap.

"Well, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just a bit full." He shyly said.

They walked and walked until they reached Haein's house. Doyoung then called her out.

"Haeinie!" He called.

She looked back and saw him running towards her.

"What is it?"

Doyoung then stepped closer again and grasped her head and kissed her forehead.

"I like you, Haein. Believe me. I'm really serious." He smiled and again, he acted like nothing happened.

He waved out to the now frozen Haein who literally even got the power to wave.

"This is madness. But why does he melt my freaking fragile heart?"