xviii

Finally, another chapter XD

"Jaehyun, who are you to Haein anyways? You're his brother right?"

That's the question that is inside Doyoung's head.

As he walked towards the cafe that they were supposed to meet in, a hand suddenly grabbed his shoulder which made him look back.

"Haein? What are you doing here? Jaehyun said..." She covered his mouth with her hand and shushed him.

She then grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

"Come with me."

As Haein pulls Doyoung, he resisted.

"Haein... What's happening?" He looked at her with worried eyes.

"I will tell you later." And that's when Doyoung have in and went with her, leaving Jaehyun behind.

As they were walking together at the park, Doyoung suddenly stopped.

Haein looked at him, who literally looked really down. That's the first time she actually saw him being like that.

"What's wrong?" Haein moved a bit closer to him.

"J-Jaehyun... is your brother, right?" He stuttered.

Haein sighs sadly as they sit on one of the benches.

"Please explain. Please." Doyoung held Haein's hands tighter as she noticed tears forming in his eyes.

"Okay."

"Jaehyun... We have the same surname and everything... We were supposed to get married." Doyoung's head shot up.

"W-What?!"

Haein just nodded sadly.

"I tried to resist but then they... I don't  know. I just know that you're going to be in trouble. And our teacher... that's Jaehyun's father." Haein sighed once more.

Doyoung fell quiet. He didn't know what to do anymore.

He just pulled her into an embrace and she cried on the guy's shoulder, who is also choked up from the situation.

"Haein... Doyoung..."