18

-Jimins POV-

"Trouble in paradise? Rumors of BTS weding being called off!"

"Was it just fan service? Or all a big scheme to keep the attention?"

"Was Jimin just using the kids to make him stay?"

"Love or just for the kids?"

Its been a week now and the news have just gotten worse. Some even bashing me, saying I was desperate to keep Yoongi. As angry and hurt I am with him, I will never tell people the real reason. Hes a jerk, but doesnt deserve to be the worldwide jerk. He worked too hard for this. I climbed out of bed to make the kids breakfast. "Oh morning! I was attempting to help before I left for a meeting." I walked in to see Taemin and my kids, but he was about to find them their dinner. "Thanks Tae, ah but not the blue ones those are for dinner. Green caps are for breakfast." I giggled at his confused look.

I fed them their breakfast as Taemin left to gather his things. "Okay, Ill be home late tonight. Will you be alright?" He said as he poked his head into my room. I nodded to him and continued changing Minji. My phone rang again and it was an unknown number. I hesitated but still answered the phone. "Hello?" "Jimin? Did you hear?" It was Hoseok. "Hyung whats going on? What phone are you using?" I asked. "Listen I know what happened. But I thought you would like to know. Y-yoongi is in the hospital." What? "How? What happened?" I asked as my voice started to tremble.

As soon as the call ended I began to cry. Yoongi stopped eating as much, didnt sleep much and even started cutting. I called Lisa to see if she was free to watch the twins for me, which they were on a break so I took the kids to their house. I made my way to the hospital, as I pulled in I saw the others pulling out. Great Ill be alone with him. I found his room and he was asleep. I went in and sat by him for a bit. Just then I felt him grab my hand. "Your not really here are you? Oh how I wish you were here Minnie.." He mumbled. I quickly pulled my hand away and left.

I climbed back into my car and began my drive back to Taemins house. "Chim Chim. Did you miss me?" I heard a deep voice I thought I would never hear again. "Just pull and dont be rude. Invite me in for a talk." He said. Silently I wished for Yoongi to come, but I knew he couldnt come. I lead him into the house. "What do you want Tony?" I asked as we stood in my room. "You. Now that your bodyguard isnt here to interupt us." He smirked. "Please dont do this. Please Ill do anything, just not this." I pleaded but Tony just laughed and pushed me onto the bed.

I felt weak, I couldnt fight back. I started to cry as he undressed me. "Hm I can see why Yoongi fucks you. So sexy baby boy. You know as much as I hate him. I can see why you left him. No one wants a slut. Allowing men to fuck him f-" I punched his face. "Shut up! Dont say that about him. Hes not a slut! Hes a good man. He wo-" Tony lunged back on top of me. "You know I had fun with him. Me and Mino loved his body. How he submit so easily to us." I began to wonder if this is why Yoongi was secretive. But I wanted Yoongis version, the truth. I allowed him to take me to avoid being beaten by him.

"Now that you gave yourself to me. Ill definetly leave Yoongi alone. Me and Mino will be going now back to America. Bye love." He pecked my cheeks before walking out the house. I cried as I clutched onto my stomach, thank goodness he wore a condom. I knew I had to go see Yoongi. To see what really happened and why it happened. But I have no strength to move. Just then my phone rang, it was an unknown number. "H-hello?" I sniffled. "Jimin its Yoongi. Dont hang up. P-" I cut him off quickly. "Im at Taemins place. Come see me when you are out of the hospital." I said quickly trying to not cry for him to hear. "Tomorrow then. Thank you for listening Jimin. I hope you can understand. More importantly see what I would do for you." Yoongi whispered before hanging up.

I think I know, but Im ready to listen.