17

-Yoongis POV-

He was gone. It wasnt a dream, I was reminded when I woke up to our empty home. I have to find him. I woked over to the dorm to see if they were there. "Oh Hyung." Taehyung said as he let me in. "Have you seen Jimin?" I asked aloud. Suddenly I heard a door slam and heavy footsteps. "Jimin?" I called out hoping it was him. Boy was I wrong, and was I in for it. An angry Jin enter the hall looking me dead in the eye. "MIN FUCKING YOONGI! GET YOUR ASS IN MY ROOM!" He shouted. "H-hyung please I ju-" Jin stepped closer to my face. "I didnt ask you. Im telling you to go in my room. Or would you like a family meeting instead? Im the only one that knows. So get your ass in there." He grabbed collar dragging me.

I knew to just keep quiet. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Explain to me Yoongi. How do you place someone on a pedestal but as soon as you meet some manwhore, you toss that same person below dirt?" His words struck me. I know now just how I messed up. "Hyung, it wasnt like that. I had reasons." I said. "Jimin loved you. He bore your children. He thought you loved him. What was so massive that it made everything change." Jin spat. "Its heartbreaking to be the one to attempt to comfort a broken person. He questioned everything Yoongi. His confidence was nonexistent yesterday. He wants to quit BTS. To be away from you." I cried even harder.

He felt so broken to give his dreams up? I cant have that. "W-where is he? I need to speak to him. Explain things." I said softly. Jin just shook his head and turned away. "We were threaten. Remember Tony? He nearly raped Jimin when we were on a break. I saved him. W-what I did now. I promise it was to protect him. I just need to explain it to him, I have proof as well. Please tell me where he is." I said waiting for Jin to react. He slowly turned to face me and walked towards me. "Do you really love him?" He asked. "I wouldnt be here now if I didnt." He sighed. "He wouldnt tell me. No one knows, so happy hunting I guess." Seriously? I quickly left thinking of where he could be.

I got home and made a list of Jimins friends. He has to be with one of them. "Ah Yoongi Hyung?" I called Jongin but Sehun answered. "Sehun-ah its important. Wheres Jongin?" I asked. He was silent for awhile so I assume he was looking for him. "Hello Hyung! Hows everything?" I heard Jongin say suddenly. "Uh good. Have you seen Jimin today or last night?" Pause. Silence. "No sorry. Uh I have to go we are practicing." He says before hanging up. Okay not with Exo. Hm longshot but maybe she will know. "Lisa?" "Yoongi oppa! Hi oh my please tell me your calling because you agree that I can be the flower girl?" I felt like breaking down again.

Again nothing. Not with Blackpink. Seulgi? They havent spoken for awhile so maybe not. Ah Minhyuk. "Hello?" "Ah Minhyukie its Yoongi." I said. "Hyung! Whats up?" He said. Again nothing. He saw him at the store yesterdsy but that was it. "Taemin-ah call me back when you can please. Bye." I left a message for Taemin. Maybe Ill call Minho. "Hyung its Yoongi." I said as soon as he answered. "Ah Yoongi how you been?" I heard him say. "Good. Sorry, but I was wondering if you have seen Jimin at all?" Another pause. "No sorry. Oh hey I have to go our manager just walked in. Bye." Not with Shinee.

Hmm who else? Oh hes close with Heechul, maybe he knows. "Hey Heechul! Please I was just calling to see if you have seen or heard from Jimin?" I asked quickly. "Jimin? Ah..um no I havent. Hold on. Yoongi? Hey I have to go." He said before hanging up. Whats up with SM people today.  I was frustrated, I wanted to find him. But I guess I have to try calling him. Maybe he will answer. "I dont want to talk. Do-" I heard Jimin say as he answered. "Wait! Minnie please. I need you to know my reasonings. I deserve to explain to you. You deserve to know. Ple-" I was cut off when Jimin hung up on me.

-No ones POV-

"I found Jimin. When will you go to him?"

"Tomorrow."

"Good. Now that Yoongi is gone, you can have your way. Record for me babe."

--------

Who is Jimin with?
Who is coming for him?