6

*Time Skip*

-Jimins POV-
I woke up feeling extra exhausted. I guess this what it feels like to being close to giving birth. The doctors said Im due to give birth on Thursday, 2 days from now. Needless to say, me and Yoongi are on high alert. "Hey baby. I made pancakes, want to eat at the table? Or shall I bring it to you?" Yoongi said as he poked his head in. "Can we eat here please?" I say as Yoongi leaned in for a kiss, he nodded and left for the plates. "Are your going to be alright? I could cancel this concert tomorrow. Its not too late." Yoongi has a concert tomorrow night, hes been working hard on it, I cant keep him from that. "Of course, besides Jin and Taehyung said they would stay with me. You go, Ill cheer you on from right here." "Okay. They better pay attention to you then." I pecked his cheeks a couple of time before pushing on his chest lightly. "Have fun at rehearsals babe."

*Time Skip*

Jin Hyung and Taehyung just barely arrived, and Yoongi was getting ready to leave. When he was done he noticed me in the doorway. "Hey Jiminie, I love you." He connected our lips and knelt down kissing my stomach. "Hey you two. Daddy has to go to work. You behave and dont give Daddy any trouble while Im away okay? Daddy loves you both. I cant wait to meet you two." He says and leaves more kisses on my belly causing me to laugh. "I love you and they love you. Have fun tonight okay. Drink lots of water." I peck his lips. "Just think, one week from today. We can send the twins to the dorm. While me and you have some fun." Yoongi says he tugs at the hem of my shirt. "Yah get going you horn dog." I say as I shoved him out of the room.

"Hyung and Tae? Im heading out. Please take care of them." Yoongi says. "We will Yoongi-ah, dont worry." "Okay. I love you." He says as he closes the door behind him. "Alright! Jimin sit we are watching movies and Ill make you dinner later." Jin Hyung said. I sat down by Taehyung and he just wrapped his arms around me. "Can you tell us the names pleaseeee?" He pouted. "Nope. Its a surprise. When you see them in real life then we will tell you all. Promise." I said as he nodded and faced the TV again.

A few hours later we were all in the kitchen while Jin was cooking us dinner. "So what time is Yoongi Hyung finished?" I clicked my phone on checking the time. "His rehearsal finishes in 30 minutes. So maybe in an hour and a half he will be back." I say. "So um Chim. Are you excited to finally do things with him?" Taehyung says and I nearly spit my drink out. "Taehyung! You cant say that. What him and Yoongi do in bed is private." Jin scolded. "I was just curious. Sorry Jimin." "Its okay. I act- Ah." I was cut off when my stomach started feeling weird. And I was leaking. "Jimin? Whats wrong?"

"Its time..They are coming." Jin quickly turns the stove off and runs to the room grabbing my duffle bag. "Taehyung get him in the car quick and be careful." "Y-yoongi..call him!" I shouted as they got me in the car. "Yoongi!" Jin shouted in the phone. "Hello? Jin whats g-" "Yoongi! I need you please. They are coming. They're coming now!!" I shouted. "Get to the hospital now! We are on our way there." Taehyung ended the call. "Hold on Jimin okay. We are here." Jin said but I coudnt focus. The pain was too much, I needed Yoongi.

The nurses got me on a bed quickly and into a room. I was screaming out in pain crying. "Jimin we know it hurts. Dont hold it in, you have to push." I gripped Jins hand tighter. "I-I cant. Not without Y-yoongi here. I cant do it without him with me. W-where is he!?" I cried. "I know baby, but you have to push. He will be here." I cried even harder screaming for Yoongi. "If he doesnt push now, all of them will be at risk leaving this Yoongi with nothing." I heard the nurse say.

-Yoongis POV-
I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. Please be okay Jiminie, and my kids. I continued running until I made it inside. "Please. Im looking for Park Jimin..please hurry." The nurse was searching then I heard him. "YOONGI!!!!!" I ran in the direction of the screams until I found him. He looked over at me and released his grip on Jin reaching out for me. I gripped his hand tight rubbing circles on it giving his forehead kisses. "Push baby, you can do it."

After what felt like hours of Jimins screams and pushing Minji came first then a minute later Taeseok arrived. "Hey Taeseok. Want to meet your Daddy?" I said as I brought him to Jimin, who was holding Minji. "They are beautiful." Jimin whispered. "Your beautiful. You did good. I love you." I smiled at him. "I love you too." I connected our lips together. I just didnt expect to hear the the nurse say, "His heart is dropping. We are losing him."

I handed the babies to Jin and Taehyung. "Take them out please." I pushed them seeing the tears in their eyes. "Baby please. Fight. You have to stay. Please baby. I love you. Dont leave me. We need you. I-I need you." I cried watching them try to revive him multiple times. "Yoongi keep going! Give a reason to stay, its helping." A doctor shouted at me. I ended up siging "Best of Me" to him. "I wrote that because of you Jiminie. You are the best thimg that happened to me. So please, come back. We havent married yet. Our kids need to know you. If you leave, that means you dont love me. I cant live with out you." I leaned my head in the crook of his neck, barely noticing the nurses and doctors have left.

"Your such an idiot." I hear the most beautiful voice. This cant be. "J-jiminie!? Baby!" I crashed my lips against his, I soon felt his arms wrap around my neck. "I-I love you so much." Jimin panted as we pulled away. "Dont you ever do that to me again." I turned and motioned Hoseok and the others to come in. Jin and Namjoon handed us our babies. "Guys meet the newest members of our family. Minji and Taeseok." Jimin said with a weak smile.

We are going to be together finally as a family.