9

-Yoongis POV-
I woke up the next morning feeling extremely happy. We were in each others arms and happy. I began thinking of everything we went through together, all the good times and the bad times we faced. I moved slightly trying not to wake Jimin, as I sat there I noticed Jimins engagement ring on the dresser. He must have taken it off since I left. Thats our next step, marriage. I smiled as I held the ring, when an idea popped in my head. Im going to propose to him again. This time it will be perfect. I slipped the ring into my pocket and left after kissing Jimins forehead.

I arrived at the dorm to pick the twins up and surprisingly everyone was already awake. "Hey Jin Hyung. Wheres the kids?" I said as I was gathering there stuff. "With Namjoon. Oh hey what happened last night? Tae said you left in a hurry like someone was on fire." "Oh Jimin needed me." I said quickly. "What happened? Is my baby hurt?" Jin said dropping a plate. "Okay first of all, dont call him 'my baby' because hes mine. And second, its not my place to tell anyone. Hes okay as far as I can see." Jin just scoffed. "You know Jimin is like my child. You and I basically raised those 3 headaches. And does this mean you two are happily in love again?" "Yes. I want to propose again Hyung. Make it special this time. I took his ring." I brought the ring out of my pocket and handed it to Jin. "Keep it safe until I come back for it."

-Jimins POV-
This cant be happening. "Where is it!? Yoongi is going to kill me." I tore our room apart, looking everywhere. I lost the ring. "I swear I put it on the dresser next to our picture." I checked the bathroom. Nothing. Its not in the spare room. "Maybe I took it off in the kitchen." I checked the fridge, the shelves. I brought everything out to look in the cupboards. "SHIT!" I yelled. "Woah, whats going on babe? Did everything expire or something?" I froze hearing Yoongi, I slowly turned to see a very confused Yoongi. "Y-yoongi. Your home. I-uh was just reorganizing things." He nodded and kissed my forehead and left to the room. "Babe? Come here please." Aish what now.

"Why does the rooms look like this?" I forgot to clean them back up. "Jimin are you looking for something? Or is something else going on?" Yoongi said looking alittle angry with me. "Im sorry Yoongi. I was looking for something. M-my my ARMY necklace. I cant find it." I lied. "Ill clean it up. Im sorry." I started to clean and when I was done, I found my ripped shirt and jeans. I started having flashbacks of what happened last night, I started crying trying to push the thoughts away. "Chim? Jiminie baby? W-whats.." I heard Yoongi say and I flinched when he touched me. "No! S-stay away..Yoongi?" I slowly crawled back to him.

"Hey look at me. Your safe. Its just you and me, and our two beautiful kids here. Tony isnt here. Your safe. Im here." Yoongi said as he cupped my face and caressed my cheeks. "Please.." I said as my tears started to stop. "Please what Jimin? Tell me." Yoongi kissed my forehead and continued to caress my cheeks. "Help me Yoongi.." I slowly reached forward and lightly tugged at the hem of his shirt. "W-what do you want me to help with?" He whispered being that our faces were inches apart from each other.

I grabbed his hands and brought them to the hem of my shirt. "Please..Yoongi..help me feel safe with you. Please. I want to forget the feeling of his hands that touched me." I pulled myself unto his lap and connected our lips. I felt his hands slide across my back causing me to jump in fear. "Shh Jiminie. Its me remember? Its me touching you. Only me. Your mine and only mine to touch, yeah?" He said stroking my sides. "Only yours Yoongi. T-take whats yours then." I said kissing his cheek. He nodded and carried me to the bed placing me down softly. "Ill take care of you Jimin. I always will." Yoongi softly pulled each clothing off my body along with his. "I-I love you Yoongi." I began to whimper as he kissed all over my chest and stomache.

*Time Skip*

-Yoongis POV-
I woke up to an empty bed hearing the water running in the bathroom. "Hey Minnie~Why didnt you wake me? I would have joined you." I found Jimin sitting in the bath tub. "Join me now~" Since I was still naked I just climbed in behind Jimin and had him lean against me. "Baby?" Jimin said as I was leaving kisses and his neck and shoulder. "Thank you for last night. I-I needed that." "Well I did too. Im always willing to help you be there for you Minnie. I love you." I began to massage the shampoo into his hair and rinsing it out. "You know I heard you the other night and what Im sure ypu were going to say." I teased. "I dont know what you are referring to. Turn and let me do your hair." He was blushing. Cute, I love the effect I have on him.

After a make out session in the bathroom, we finally dried up and headed out to the kitchen. Surprisingly the twins are still asleep. "Jimin Im proud of you, you know that." I said trying to get some kid of reaction from him. "Im not letting this go, what was it you wanted to say about me?" I circle him as he gave me a glare.  "Ah I know. Maybe something like 'Yoongi is way better!! I love him and his dick game is better then anyones.' Im honored." I kissed his cheeks as he began to blush again. "You know you may have that tongue technology, but I know first hand what else you have that can send people to Hong Kong. I went there multiple times experiencing it." Jimin said as he kissed my neck and walked out of the kitchen. Of course making sure to sway his hips on the way out. "My Jimin. My dirty naughty Jimin." I said aloud to myself.

Now for my plan to propose..again.